crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:50 am 
I AM GREAT

Anyone notice in the latest update, there's the option to run a server with "sv_pure" enabled, which means nobody who connects can use modified models, materials, etc.? I thought that was already required, you know, since it's an obvious and stupidly easy step to making sure the game is fair, but nope! This whole fucking time, any fuck could load up with transparent walls, extremely loud footsteps, and bright pink/blue player models. No video driver hacking necessary, just a little work in the model editor.

Fucking retarded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

of course, there's no easy way to sort for server options, so we're still fucked.

dear gabe,
fail more, failure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:29 pm 
resident debaucher

so long to this cold cold part of the world

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:58 pm 

Also they "fixed" that cl_restrict server commands shit, to "protect" players so admins can't unbind their config (lawl). But it fucked up server redirects too. #LANFusion, teh servers I'm an admin on were carefacing about that shit because they have 5 pubs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:58 pm 

Quote:
Anyone notice in the latest update, there's the option to run a server with "sv_pure" enabled, which means nobody who connects can use modified models, materials, etc.? I thought that was already required, you know, since it's an obvious and stupidly easy step to making sure the game is fair, but nope! This whole fucking time, any fuck could load up with transparent walls, extremely loud footsteps, and bright pink/blue player models. No video driver hacking necessary, just a little work in the model editor.

Fucking retarded.
Yeah, that was obviously banned in CAL, but people could do it in pubs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:10 am 

Quote:
Also they "fixed" that cl_restrict server commands shit, to "protect" players so admins can't unbind their config (lawl). But it fucked up server redirects too. #LANFusion, teh servers I'm an admin on were carefacing about that shit because they have 5 pubs.
When I ran my 2 cs 1.6 servers. I have a client execute plugin that would allow me to fuck their binds all up like change mouse1 to kill rofl.