crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
This happened from 07:50 to 07:59 on july 11th in the RITA7 RISE Heavy Industries station in RIT-A7.

Some Goon Fleet had just arrived in system, and we were gearing up to fight when I was trying to purchase these. I didn't experience any chat lag, but there was talk of heavy lag in local and in teamspeak. One iteron 5 was shot down, showed burning for some minutes, but he ended up still having the ship.

Follows are each transaction that failed, total cost is 316,499:

1000 thunderbolt heavy missiles for total cost of 70,000

1000 thunderbolt heavy missiles for total cost of 70,000

Medium shield booster for 26,500

heat dissipation field for 100,000

sensor booster for 49,999

Thanks,
Agent137

Quote:
Hi,

Please, accept our apologies for the delay in replying to your petition.

Is it still an issue for you ?

Sometimes all lost items in market session reappear after the next downtime.

If it's still an issue, please update this petition.

Best regards,
GM Rhocyn
EVE-Online Customer Support
Quote:
update: items did not show up after downtime, petition should still be open. Thanks!
Agent137
Quote:
Hi.

1. Please check if the items were bought with corp money and therefore dropped into the corp deliveries hangar. To check this you can look into the wallet journal of your corp wallet and look for the entry. All transactions made by you with the corp wallet are shown in your transactions log even if no money is drawn from your personal wallet. The corp deliveries hangar is accessible through a button on the lower right side of the station interface.

2. Please make sure you didn't put up buy orders instead of buying the items on the spot.

If neither option applies, please get back to us and provide us with the exact timestamp from your wallet journal so we can look into this for you. Thank you.

Best regards,
Senior GM Guard
EVE Customer Support
Quote:
not bought with corp money, I don't have rights to buy with corp money. not buy orders. A client is specified for each purchase.
Exact purchase times as follows, respective to original list:

07:50
07:51
07:55
07:57
07:59

Agent137
Quote:
Hi,

Our apologies for the late reply.

Our server logs indicate that you have 3500 thunderbolt heavy missiles in the station you mentionned.

As for the other items, unfortunately we have been unable to verify that these items weren't delivered to your hangar. Since the loss is pretty small, hopefully you should recover quickly from it. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
GM Tokaji
Eve Online Customer Support
Quote:
When you say your logs indicate I have those heavy missiles, i imagine you don't mean -now-, because i'm looking at my assests and there are none. If you mean then, I did indeed buy more and use them. Do you want to see the screen shot of my empty hangar and my wallet?

Or do you want to cross reference any other petitions sent on that day due to the massive 10 minute surge of lag?

eagerly waiting your response,
Agent
Quote:
My apologies, I wanted to mention the station 5PAIP RISE and Refine.

Our server logs indicate that you bought 2500 thunderbolt heavy missiles.

Best regards,
GM Tokaji
Eve Online Customer Support
Quote:
Yea, i'm sure i did buy 2500 thunderbolt in 5paip, I buy a lot of stuff there. But it has no bearing on this petition, as this petition occurs soley in Rita7 Rise heavy Industries.

So, is this petition still open then? What is the status?

Agent137
Quote:
Hello,

I've reviewed the logs of the buyer and seller, as well as the server logs during the time you mentioned. I've not been able to find any indication of these transactions to have gone wrong according to these logs.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we're unable to reimburse for these transactions or reverse them altogether in view of this lack of evidence. All reimburement claims must be supported by some such evidence, if we're to be allowed to comply to them. This being a matter of policy, we can not act contrary to it. I hope, you will swiftly recover from any setback, which this may have caused.

Best regards,
GM Huginn
EVE Online Customer Support
Quote:
Fail more, failure.
/me uninstalls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:52 pm 
I AM GREAT

lol, eve