crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:28 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Steam after-x-mas sales
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:12 pm 

Just in case anyone hasnt checked there are a crapload of quality games for purchase over steam right now for cheap ass prices. If anyone's looking to stock up here are a few of the better ones:

World in Conflict: $10 (Includes expansion)

STALKER: $10 (RPG-ish 1st person shooter...no multiplayer but entertaining)
STALKER Clear Skies: $5 (Stand-alone expansion to above)

Killing Floor: $5 (Think 6-person l4d survivor mode with a bit of RPG and more strat)

Serious Sam (something whatever edition): $10 (New edition of it, allows 16-person coop...was a fairly entertaining FPS from back in the day...)

Company of Heros: $10
COH-Opposing Fronts: $10
COH-Tales of Valor: $15
- These = the best RTS (fuck all of you that want to dispute that) in the last several years. The expansions all add additional armies/units to the mess along with more single player missions. There are still a few of us that play multiplayer on it, but worth it even if all you want is the single player.

Bioshock: $5 Havent played this myself yet, but thinking I really should grab for just $5

L4D2: $37.50 If you don't have this your a sinner and damned to the firery depths of hell. Fucking buy it. It won't get any cheaper you pussy. And no bitching about "oh! my computer won't run it". You've seen all the rest of the deals here, I'm absolutely certain that you can pick up a decent video card and whatever else you need off newegg.com or tigerdirect for a cheapass price right now. Fucking upgrade and buy your shit you cheap ass fucking devil spawn. I'll exorcise your ass. I'm that fucking serious. I'll dig out a Bible and exorcise you like Christopher Walken.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 pm 
Site Admin

don't bother with bioshock unless you're bored and bought all the other games on this list already.