[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
ebay scam that works. - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:18 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: ebay scam that works.
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:20 am 

What to do exactly:
1. Go to http://www.unwiredbuyer.com and on the right fill out the registration. Use the same email as your paypal email when you sign up, because that is where they will send the money.
2. Find an auction that is close to being done and add it to your watch list. Since I only wanted the $20 and did not want to acutally buy anything, I found a car auction that was 5 minutes from being over with a price that seemed to be way below reserve price
3. Go to your Unwiredbuyer account and click on "Update Auctions," this should refresh your page and display the item that you just added to your watch list. Make sure "Call Me" is checked on the item.
4. Wait for a call from unwiredbuyer. My call came within a minute of me clicking "Update Auctions," there was only about 4 minutes left when they called me
5. The voice will tell you what auction it's calling about, how much time is left and what the bid is it right now. Then it will give you an option of placing the lowest possible bid, which is what I did. I did win the auction, but the reserve was not met, which is good,
6. You will get an email from support@unwiredbuyer.com confirming that you have used their service and now can get your $20. Follow the link in the email, to confirm.
7. You're done! The money was in my PayPal within minutes of me clicking the confirmation link.

You DON'T have to win the auction to get the 20 bucks. The service will call you when the auction has like 3 mins left, so pick an auction that is about to end soon with a reserve you know you can't meet if you don't want to wait for something you actually want.

PM me an i'll hook u up with referrals.. i'll get $5 bux if you signup an it works, an i'll send you $2...

(ps. you DONT have to win an auction, or even place a bid... i was on the phone with the voice trying to place a $20,001.01 bid on a $50,000 charger an never placed it, but i still got the confirmation that i used their service)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:04 pm 
I AM GREAT

I got the email but no monies. Fags.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:13 pm 

FUCKNUT. Did you not ask me for a referral first? you cost me MONEY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:15 pm 
I AM GREAT

I didn't understand that part until it was too late.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:19 pm 

www.readingcomprehension.com.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:19 pm 
I AM GREAT

Ooh, just got the monies. I wouldn't have minded (mound?) winning the auction, but oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:20 pm 

i do this latar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:36 pm 
I AM GREAT

So, when do they empty out my bank account?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:04 pm 
I AM A GAY N00B

so i did all that and didnt win the auction. what now? the money just appears in my paypal account?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:10 pm 

they send you a confirm email, after you spoke on teh phone, and you confirm then in 1-2 days (took me 2 hrs) $20 gets sent to your paypal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:14 pm 

mm i need an auction like that one to bid on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:11 am 

sweet, got my $20 now.

you dont even have to place a bid. i tried to place a bid with 2 minutes left and the amount was lower than the current max bid, so the bid didnt go through.

i just checked email and its there =D

wewt!