[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
new venture - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: new venture
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:06 pm 

So.

I am looking for new avenues of enjoyment, and a recent idea has made me begin to contemplate branching out into new games.

Here is the idea: to pubraid a MMORPG.

Here is some thoughts: we are a group of terrorists, attacking based on race, or something. We take a building or a location and make anyone who attempts to enter pay a fee or we will kill them (or somehow prevent them from entering, if it is a "safe" zone).

Or we bill ourselves as Traveling Miracle Men, and attempt to sell garbage and whatnot as potent hearbs of healing or protection.

There has GOT to be a way to exploit the rules and limits of a closed universe such as WOW to make it our bitch.

Ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:24 pm 

are you going to pay for everyones mmorpg account monthly? as most require it! if so, im in

keekle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:00 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Yeah, only free MMO I can think of is anarchy online.
Or we could pubraid a MUD (I do this solo sometimes when I'm bored).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:01 pm 
BACON!!!

guild wars doesnt have a fee. you could sell garbage to people for a lot of money in that but you can kill other people.

oh you could get into groups for mission and quests and try to screw it up for people. like get into a group for a mission and then just run around pulling enemies. not sure how much fun that would be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:13 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

I wish Tribes 2 was still around. That would have been an awesome game to pubraid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:36 pm 

there's still a few servers up 32+ player ones!
TCF PLZ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:03 pm 

Quote:
I wish Tribes 2 was still around. That would have been an awesome game to pubraid.
i messed with people a lot in the first tribes... explosive weapons would push your teammates around the map. of course, i took advantage of this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:54 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Quote:
Quote:
I used to pub raid it, and let me tell you, there is nothing funner than fucking the world of tribes 2 up. They need to make tribes 3, that game is waaaaaay to fucking fun.
Yeah, Tribes 2 might be my all time fav online game. I never played Tribes Vengence, wonder if it is any good?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:02 pm 

only game i can think of where true player griefing was possible was UO and shadowbane. to do it in WOW you would need people from both sides horde and alliance to be able to stop anyone from anything as 2 players on the same side cnat effect each other physically. if you did it with sasy 10 people and 6 or 7 were horde and the others were the messengers on the alliance side it could work. but to be any real fun you have to play for about the next 2 months just to get a char up to be able to try and the people on opposite sides couldnt lvl together.

now shadowbane would have worked since its a complete free for all and noone is safe from attack. problem is there are only abotu 12 people who play shadowbane anymore.

UO i believe had something in it where it was possible but i think they nerfed that i never played UO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:50 pm 
Site Admin

pubraiding an MMORPG isn't worth the time it takes to level up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:53 pm 

this MMORPG talk reminds me... i actually have pre-cs glock fountain experience.

i used to pub raid diablo 2, though i didn't know it at the time. i had a programmable game controller which could be set up with macros. i discovered that i could bring up my inventory, select one gold piece, drop it, and close the inventory. all this would happen as fast as i could press a button. i would go to the edge of town where PVP battles were happening, and go crazy dropping gold. the entire screen would fill with shimmering gold and would bring any PC to a crawl, thus screwing up everyone's battles.

also, i made macros to spam MST3K quotes and such at the push of a button. apparently i was born an underscore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:00 pm 

Quote:
i messed with people a lot in the first tribes... explosive weapons would push your teammates around the map. of course, i took advantage of this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:04 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
apparently i was born an underscore.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's manhammer!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:15 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Quote:
Quote:
Spawn camping with several mobile inventory stations was great. Especially since the mobile invs would give you unlimited mines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:36 am 

I used to do that manually Sabs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:50 am 

for all you m'effers that didnt know:

http://lotro.turbine.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:18 pm 
I AM A GAY N00B

Quote:
If you're in a guild, be sure to supply your guild's information when signing up for the Beta Program. In some cases we will be inviting groups of players from the same guild, so players who enter their guild information increase their chances of being chosen. The more guild members that sign up the better your chances! If you are not already in a guild, you can always plan a guild for LOTRO, get others to join, and submit that information in the guild section of the Beta application. Be sure that all guild members enter in the same information (type out the entire guild name instead of using the guild's abbreviation) to further increase your chances of getting into the Beta Program.
We should make a Manhammer Guild and get us all in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:19 pm 

thought of that... think they want existing guilds from existing MMORPGs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:54 pm 

Me and some of my clanmates used to play Silk Road Online, a free MMORPG. The fucking-with-people possibilities were endless. For some hefty ass fee you could send a message across the entire server. We used to send them saying stupid shit like "LF HOT MALE ON MALE ACTION PMPLZKTHX!!!1".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:23 am 

I used to play silk road online too

but a lot of people were even more annoying than we were

but if you guys want to play, i'll play it again too :O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:04 am 

Quote:
for all you m'effers that didnt know:

http://lotro.turbine.com/

:o done. bored. they better have an osx vcersion so idont have to boot ito win!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:07 am 

gay. ps. there are some whores (including my x) going to vegas this weekend... wanna give them a fun time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:18 am 

Quote:
gay. ps. there are some whores (including my x) going to vegas this weekend... wanna give them a fun time?
i wont be around thsi weekend. going to sac to visit soem friends then ack to irvine to start to pack up some shit with nick that we dont need to get it to the new palce asap... we're transitioning over after we sign on teh 30th, fuck moving. .. we're slowly gonan get there:P

ps: the beta better hurry, im bored.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:43 pm 
AKA Pudgy Marmot

Sure looks nice. Except for the characters... ye gods.