crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:03 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Hahahhahahahaha
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:55 am 
I AM GREAT

I just had an epic BF2 round as MEC on Karkand. Initially I was just going after 11 more knife kills so I'd get another shiny thing. I got five or six, joining squad "SHIT" in the process. In my search for prey, I noticed the Yankees had penetrated across the river. I went over there, but people were too attentive for me to knife them.

Then they took all the points at once, except Warehouse, which I captured alone. They immediately killed me, but I'd already taken it, and squad SHIT spawned there and revived me. What ensued was the most epic battle for Warehouse I've been in. Wave after wave of Yankee bastards came in, and the Towelies (led by the heroic squad SHIT) fought them off every time.

When it started, each team had around 160 tickets, if I remember right. We wound up winning by 30ish. The whole time, I was shot twice but revived both times. DAMN I love epic battles on BF2. They're so rare, because it's usually just whoring and gaymores and rape, but when 30 or more guys are fighting for a single point, there's just nothing not fun about it. I wish there were a server with non-douchebags who could play as a team, like [H] in the Golden Era, and then there could be more epic battles and less flying.

Also, as a knife attacker, if you bunny hop, people can't kill you. And a lot of times they don't even shoot, I think because you're so close they can't see the red-letter HUD. LAWL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:46 am 

lawl. wisht i coulda been there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:01 pm 

sounds GRATE.

i've had plenty of good rounds when playing in the evenings. we're almost always on a different server, but i'd say 1 out of 10 have squads which work as a team. when that happens, the game is a lot more fun. otherwise it's up to feet/birds to win the round (mind you, we win unless the other team works together).

anyway, i'm going to start actually using the favorites list for servers with decent teamwork. it's too bad more players don't realize how much more fun the game is when you utilize its best aspect - teamwork.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:17 pm 
AKA Pudgy Marmot

What? The best aspect of the game is guided AT. Duh!

Post subject: Re: Hahahhahahahaha
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:36 am 

Quote:
Also, as a knife attacker, if you bunny hop, people can't kill you. And a lot of times they don't even shoot, I think because you're so close they can't see the red-letter HUD. LAWL.
Ask Sabs if I can hit a bunny hopper (he dared me to)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:37 am 

Quote:
sounds GRATE.

i've had plenty of good rounds when playing in the evenings. we're almost always on a different server, but i'd say 1 out of 10 have squads which work as a team. when that happens, the game is a lot more fun. otherwise it's up to feet/birds to win the round (mind you, we win unless the other team works together).

anyway, i'm going to start actually using the favorites list for servers with decent teamwork. it's too bad more players don't realize how much more fun the game is when you utilize its best aspect - teamwork.
I need to play more with you guys. I'm so used to being a lone wolf (even though I'm in a squad) because squads never work together.