[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
Best Buy Bullshittery - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Best Buy Bullshittery
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 pm 

Saw that bestbuy now allows you to purchase online and download directly for pc games. Figured "what the hell, let me see how it works!" Instead of just linking you into steam or anything like this I found that it runs through an unnamed 3rd party, you still pay full price and abide by the rules stated below. I love the fact that you can download it, and then PAY ADDITIONAL to maintain it in your bestbuy records for 2 years if you want to download again (corrupted, new comp, etc.). After that you're screwed. Wow. Think I'll stake a BB employee.
Quote:
What if the download stops before it completes?
If your download stops or is interrupted before it completes, simply click the Begin Download button again and the download should resume where it left off. If you need to get to the download page click here to look up your order.
More questions? Back to Main Help Page

I finished downloading my purchase. Where was the file saved?
The file was saved in the default "Save As" location specified by your browser, or the location you selected in the "Save As" window that appeared when the download began. If you know the name of the download file, you can search for the file on your computer.

How can I re-download software that I have already purchased?
To download software you have already purchased, you will need to look up your order and click the Begin Download button.

What is the Extended Download Service (EDS)?
EDS essentially allows you to download your purchase again for up to two (2) years, in the event your computer crashes or the downloaded file becomes damaged or corrupt. It can be thought of as an insurance policy in case anything goes wrong with your computer or the downloaded product. When you have downloadable items in your order, you will see a link to add EDS to your order on the shopping cart page or the checkout page. Upon payment of the specified fee, Digital River, Inc. ("DR") agrees to provide you (the "End User") a service that enables the End User to make multiple downloads of digital computer software products (a "Product" or "Products") purchased in a single order (an "Order") and downloaded from this Web site (the "Site") for a period of two (2) years after the date the End User purchases the Product (the "Service"). Click here for full details about EDS.
To purchase EDS for download products in a completed order, you must look up your order and complete an additional purchase.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:36 pm 
I AM GREAT

If you pirate a game, you can play it forever.

Just sayin'.