crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Whale Whores
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:11 pm 

Yeah, desktop, laptop, and cable tv on the same desk leads me to watch random crap. Caught about half an episode of this show. Despite the well deserved and wonderful Southpark episode about it I still have one question:

WHY THE FUCK HAS NO ONE ASSASSINATED THESE ASSHOLES?? For the love of Christ, they're just a huge bunch of tv-whoring tools. If a Japanese sub just torpedo-ed the fuck out of their ship it'd probably sink long before they got out a distress call, much less sent any tv recording of who did it. Or better yet send in a seal team to kill them all in the middle of the night (their powers of observation are obviously lacking as they are constantly surprised every time a new whaling ship comes into view even though the same 4 ships have been circling them for 30 minutes). Just kill all of them, then blow a hole in the hull of the ship and let it sink.

They have earned a new place of honor on my hit list.

Post subject: Re: Whale Whores
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:22 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Im pretty sure sometimes the Japanese ram their ships and sink them and then rescue the protesters and then they're all like, "oh whoops should have been driving in front of my whaling boat."

But yeah, if Japan wants to eat delicious whale and sink idiot protest ships, that is Japan's business.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:36 pm 
Site Admin

i've never seen it, and even though I'm against the wholesale killing of endangered species (at all) and intelligent species (for luxury foods), i'm for the deaths of psychotic humans who have no grasp of reality (PETA).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:46 pm 
are you laughin now, beeyotch?

Quote:
i've never seen it, and even though I'm against the wholesale killing of endangered species (at all) and intelligent species (for luxury foods), i'm for the deaths of psychotic humans who have no grasp of reality (PETA).
Rob, human beings have feelings too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:08 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Rob, human beings have feelings too.
Agree with Rob. I have nothing against whales and don't agree with killing them, but it is legal by Japanese law and the whalers operate in international water. If the 'whale whores' people want to actually do something productive, spend their time trying to change Japanese law/customs instead of filming a tv show on a boat.

TV Whore = need skull fucking by .50 bullet.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:52 am 

Watch the show all the time.