[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
CSS Beta (the new one) - Page 2 - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:56 am 
Site Admin

they re-opened this to test new fixes before they push them to CSS.

notable fixes:
  • Made the bomb the primary target of a USE command. This fixes a problem with objects placed around the bombsite interrupting defuse attempts. (LOLOLOL SOME ONE TELL DICE HOW TO DO THIS TOO)

Gave chat interface priority over scoreboard to reduce conflict between the two.

Added cvar sv_enablebunnyhopping, defaulted to 0. ( A value of 1 autotags the server with "bunnyhop" )
p.s.
GIB FEST THIS WEEK for l4d2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:50 pm 

Quote:
notable fixes:
  • Made the bomb the primary target of a USE command. This fixes a problem with objects placed around the bombsite interrupting defuse attempts. (LOLOLOL SOME ONE TELL DICE HOW TO DO THIS TOO)
Took Valve 6 years, means it'll take DICE 10.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:24 pm 

Quote:
i lol'd at the comic, but mac mice actually have two buttons now, btw. three actually, and a scroll knob.

WTF is your steam name korea I don't see you on my list
Ya I know I just found it funny. I remember going into a computer store in Denver once with a friend of mine. We saw one of the new mac's back like 15 years ago. The new mac had a hockey puck with one button for a mouse. I remember saying outload "Who the hell would buy a computer with a hockey puck for a mouse?" This guy who was obviously a macfag took great offense and I was like enjoy your hockey puck idiot.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:38 pm 
Site Admin

guys this is open again. You can install it from your library if you own CSS. They're pushing all new changes to the Beta first. (duh.)
Quote:
Additionally, we've made some Counter-Strike Beta only changes to simplify perf testing. These changes only exist in Counter-Strike Beta and will not affect Counter-Strike.

it's got some pretty cool updates so we should try it out and see if there are any reverse gun game servers on it. it's only 768 meg DL.
Quote:
Fixed prediction errors that were causing greater weapon inaccuracy (bullet spread) on client than server.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:53 pm 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
and I was like enjoy your hockey puck idiot.
Somehow that made me laugh out loud.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:30 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Community Requests:
Added console variable sv_competitive_minspec that enforces the following restrictions on the client:
r_drawdetailprops 1
r_staticprop_lod (-1 to 3)
fps_max minimum 60 (or 0)
cl_detailfade minimum 400
cl_detaildist minimum 1200
cl_cmdrate minimum 60
cl_updaterate minimum 60
rate minimum 30,000

Our current plan is to update CSS on Mon, Aug 16.
lol, bitching.