crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:00 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Beezid
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:17 pm 

So, do to sheer boredom I have begun researching new ways to occupy myself. One of those I found was Beezid; an auction website. Great deals as far as sale price, but the cost of bidding on auctions looks like it could kill you. Reguardless, I'm willing to give it a shot with the intro "free bid" deals you get. Also noticed that anyone who brings in another gets 200 free bids (and the incoming user gets 25 free). Any chance anyone uses this and could use the free bids? If so send me whatever info I need before I actually sign up and give this unholy mother of gabe a $.50 weiner smack on the lips.

Post subject: Re: Beezid
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:19 pm 

Quote:
So, do to sheer boredom I have begun researching new ways to occupy myself. One of those I found was Beezid; an auction website. Great deals as far as sale price, but the cost of bidding on auctions looks like it could kill you. Reguardless, I'm willing to give it a shot with the intro "free bid" deals you get. Also noticed that anyone who brings in another gets 200 free bids (and the incoming user gets 25 free). Any chance anyone uses this and could use the free bids? If so send me whatever info I need before I actually sign up and give this unholy mother of gabe a $.50 weiner smack on the lips.
Looked into it, its a scam. They have auto bid bots pushing the bids. Its possible to get something for a $5 sale price that you spend $500 in bids on. You may already know this, but in case you didn't..

Post subject: Re: Beezid
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:52 pm 

Quote:
Looked into it, its a scam. They have auto bid bots pushing the bids. Its possible to get something for a $5 sale price that you spend $500 in bids on. You may already know this, but in case you didn't..
Oh yeah, I've watched it for a couple of days figureing out how it works.. and yeah, all auctions go up by $.01 per bid, with each "bid" costing the user an average of $.50-$1.00 each. Huge potential to burn through a hundred dollars bidding on something that you never get, so no benifit whatsoever. Hence I figure'd I'd burn through the "intro promo" bids they give you and then stop. If I get something cheap, great. If not, still not out anything but a little time.