crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:23 am 

There's a crapload of games out there that I've gotten bored or distracted with and never finished. I have the saved games yet. So my question is: Is it worth my time to bother finishing?

Dragon Age 1: Got to naming new king and think I'm close to the end. Then bored with same game since years. Story worth it? Is it worth going onto DA2?

Skyrim: Same thing. Excellent game; got distracted by side quests and never made it too far in the main storyline. Is it worth actually finishing?

Walking Dead: Still working this on occassion. On episode 4 of 5.

Deadlight: Cool side-scrolling zombie survival. Gets very repetitive.

Dead Rising: Finished the pre-game. Got to last guy; some dickhead you have to punch to death on top of a tank. Never beat him.

Resident Evil 5: Was running through some Aztec temple or something. I remember big spiders.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:26 am 
resident debaucher

Y Y Y N N N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:20 am 

Quote:
Dragon Age 1: Got to naming new king and think I'm close to the end. Then bored with same game since years. Story worth it? Is it worth going onto DA2?
Might as well finish since you got through one of the shittiest parts of the game. DA2 is bad.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:47 am 

I enjoyed Skyrim, but was surprised at how easy the end-game was. Might be because I did a lot of side-quest stuff and leveled up.. but its supposed to match the bosses to your skill level, so I dunno.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:27 pm 

Is it even worth starting DA2? I already bought it, but time is obviously more important. Right now my gaming priorities are along the lines of:

1) Anything with live underscores
2) Far Cry 3
3) Dead Space 3
4) Finish X-Com (I'm at the final battle)
5) Batman Arkam City
6) The Witcher 1/2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 pm 

Quote:
Is it even worth starting DA2? I already bought it, but time is obviously more important. Right now my gaming priorities are along the lines of:

1) Anything with live underscores
2) Far Cry 3
3) Dead Space 3
4) Finish X-Com (I'm at the final battle)
5) Batman Arkam City
6) The Witcher 1/2
1) Always a good thing.
2) Finish X-Com, the last battle is very fast and not challenging compared to the rest of the game. Finish your victory lap.
3) Far Cry 3
4) Batman
5) Dead Space (played the first, liked it ok, need to do 2 and 3)
6) Witchers (full disclosure, I have to start/finish both these, hence the bottom).

As far as DA2? I didn't mind the story, the choices, or that really attractive pirate chick with the tan, but the repetition in combat and dungeon layout (seriously it's really bad) don't make up for what is a faster-paced KOTR combat system.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:43 pm 

DA2 isn't even worth your time, especially with that list. Batman AC and the Witcher games are definite must plays.

edit: I'd also put Batman AC higher in the list. It's much more difficult to get "distracted" with side-quests in game and you can 100% it in under 40 hours.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 pm 

Really enjoyed the first Batman, looking forward to the 2nd as I hear it's better. DS1 I really liked. DS2 was a little less horror-survival in a small confined space and a little more 'run for your life as everything alive and dead across a massive city wants to kill you (and watch out for the zombie babies). Really enjoyed both, so anticipating more fun with DS3.

Lastly: How has there not been a single sexual reference to the title of this thread yet? It's like we're all grown up old people.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:46 pm 

Quote:
Lastly: How has there not been a single sexual reference to the title of this thread yet? It's like we're all grown up old people.
Oh, I've grown up alright. Grown up your butt.

Happy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:52 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

It's like the old Chinese saying, "Two tigers can't live on the same mountain."

I believe the updated version for 2013 is, "Two balls can't touch on the same "mountain"."