[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
A vote has been called! - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:14 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Uninstall, for good?
YES 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
NO 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
I allready uninstalled. 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Total votes: 13
 Post subject: A vote has been called!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:25 am 

Lawlies and Gentlemens,

Hawhgs poast has created an idea into mine head.

Lets once and for all strike down this darkness that has colored our souls for far too long.

As a "community" let us move away from Steam(ing Pile of Shit) and its vile desecrated minions.

/uninstall en masse, FTW.

I submit our last great act should be the match next monday night, wherein we peacefully protest everything that is wrong with Gabe and The Great Whore, CS. We have worshiped her for far to long.

I submit that not a SINGLE SHOT BE FIRED, NOR KNIFE BLADE THRUSTED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE MATCH. It will be made known throughout the ends of the earth, that the Manhammers and Underscores do not live and die with CS, we are transcendant. There is an ideal that cannot be contained or explained in a single colletion of data... We surpass that, while buying brain then.

An then, much like our suicide brigades, we uninstall. Only instead of death, what awaits is a new world. A world without rules. A world without boundries. A world without leth4l and prec1sion and Maverick! and Angellhic, and AE/Useless and iK and all the other assbags associated with this foul shite-ridden game.

Cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:29 am 
tongue in cheek

I think BF2 is a better game anyway. I mean, when was the last time any of us truly enjoyed CS other than being little anarchistic fags?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:26 am 
come into the FUCKDOME

you guys are fucking stupid. you're taking the game and gabe way to seriously.

dumbest thread ever
edit: tl;dr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:28 am 

all I hear are "ching chong wicky wong"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:38 am 
come into the FUCKDOME

Quote:
I think BF2 is a better game anyway. I mean, when was the last time any of us truly enjoyed CS other than being little anarchistic fags?
I don't really enjoy BF2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:18 pm 

You also don't really enjoy the tenderness of a young women.

That is because you are gay.

And like men.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:02 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I don't really enjoy BF2
bf2 eats it more then asians eat dog.

ps: what's it taste liek happay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:02 pm 
Site Admin

i think a good pub raid now and then is important, it's not my fault you're trying to play CS:S for real or leave please.

stop that. go find some other games to play. come try eve online. do more bf2, whatever. go play some old games, like the fallouts.

i don't think we'll be finding a SINGLE GAME we all love to play all the time ever again. Which is sad, but it's already been this way for awhile. A few of us uninstalling forever won't change the manhammer landscape at all.

personally, i can't figure out my password or my contact email, and it's not worth digging up my old hl1 box to reconnect to my account. So effectively, i've already uninstalled forever.

But there are a few of us who are still stick on CS:S, and if this helps them move past it into anything else, good, I'm in support. I mean, shit, why aren't you guys playing CZ or something, if u bored?

p.s.

who are we leaving behind if we leave cs? Korea? :( Come into teh future, korea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:30 pm 

im in teh future , my house has an alarm that says "welcome, korea"

BEAT THAT.

ps: lawl. i havnet had cs open for more hten 10 minutes in over a month now, only to test it on my mbp. i dont play games often at all as you know sir.

ps: bf2 sucks,

pps: i own a house. i rule. oh and when lotr mmorpg comes out ill be ther eprobably dicking off on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:29 pm 
I AM GREAT

I don't think we all need to quit, I just waste too much time on it. I thought it would be gay if I quit and still expected to play ogl matches.

Also, I don't enjoy BF2 that much either, except when feet/birds sticks together, and no helicopters (and really, preferably no tanks) are involved. Even then, I suck too much at it, my computer's processor / vid card are a little too slow, and I don't really want to waste hours on BF2 in place of CS if I'm not going to enjoy it that much.

Edit: also my shitty fucking internet figures into things. BF2 is even less forgiving of random packet drops and random timeouts of 20-60 seconds than CS is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:22 pm 

hogg, stay css, puberaIDS MAKE KOREA HAPPY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:33 pm 

Quote:
I mean, shit, why aren't you guys playing CZ or something, if u bored?
because there are only like 4 of us who have it :'(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:36 am 
Mia cara

it costs like, 20 fucking cents! seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:15 am 

bf2 can be a really fun game, it just sucks without a group of us playing at once. i still play with superspck, teaks, swammy, etc. and we have a good time. i'm up for playing most any day of the week. just get a hold of me on xfire. we've also been doing the chopper/tank thing now only if there are two people in vent. if we have three or more we stay on the ground otherwise people are excluded.

the last time i played with agent and happy, you guys sounded pissed off and weren't having a good time. i know i used to take the game too seriously and chopper whore when we had a large squad. give it another try with a squad of three or more (preferably city maps) and stick together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:12 am 
are you laughin now, beeyotch?

K, I'll chime in. Hogg bought another copy of BF2 and brought it to my house last year. Not installing wasn't an option. In fact, I think I still owe him 50 bucks.

Since I found an old dusty copy of Civ2 (which finally got old, btw; lol revisionist history --- Consul Hitler actually won WWII in June of 1971 by finally squashing that nub Stalin...also, D-Day happened in February of 1953, when the allies tried to take back the British Isles, only this time those fags got pwned) and have only played video games (read: pub-raideded Source) late at night, I haven't played BF2. This sucks, because it's the funnest game I've ever played.

I, for one, intend to leave Source on my computer. It's good to have when I'm pissed about stuff and want a release. When the Royals suck, I like to get on Source and take it out on people. Which means I'll be pubraiding a total of 140 times this summer. But this shit is getting lame f'real; I agree with Hogg and Smith. It sucks. It doesn't work. It's stale. I only get annoyed when I play it, then whine over vent for some reason, then feel like a nub because I know that shit's super annying. OGL was fun, we had our fun, but I submit that we quit that shit. I submit that every so often, when my balls align with Mars or some shit, we pube. Otherwise, fuck Source, fuck Gabe, OMG BETA 0.000000000001 FOR LIFE, glhf. Other games are much better and much more fun with you guys. Like Buttsecks II. See you on that field of battle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:40 pm 

i dont have bf2 because heretic didn't want to drive me over to office depot or best buy or circuit city or wherever the hell had it on sale for like $25

too bad

but i will agree that its way more fun than css :O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:09 pm 

Quote:
i dont have bf2 because heretic didn't want to drive me over to office depot or best buy or circuit city or wherever the hell had it on sale for like $25

too bad

but i will agree that its way more fun than css :O
It's because you're that kind of gay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:55 pm 
Site Admin

i'm always up for bf2 when there are 3 people playing, but i'll give it another shot when i just see two, sabs, because I RESPECT THAT REQUEST.

but yea, if we're not sticking together, not talking on vent, then i might as well be playing bf2 alone, and everyone knows how much that sucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:21 am 

I love cs. Played it since beta when the colts has scopes and there was 4 guns and 2 maps dust and assault.

Why is cs a badass game?
it loads fast you can exit instantly whenever you want, and you don't need to level up or pay for it. I will never quit playing it. I might take my normal 3 month break every 2 years though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:11 pm 
Site Admin

cs is cool.

cs:s is frustrating.