[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
Anyone here playing titan quest ? - Page 2 - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:53 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:40 pm 

i was hopelessly addicted to d2 back in the day

i shouldn't touch tq with a 10 foot gabe retardant pole :<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:39 pm 

Quote:
macs have always been shit for playing games. Period. And shit for playing everything else, too. They're sole redeeming factor is they come with more crappy but slightly useful programs than IBMs. That's it.

If you want to game for real or leave please, spend 500 on a desktop and you'll be good to go since years.

If you want to, um, edit movies with a program that crashes constantly, buy a mac.
i havent had fcp crash once in over 1000 hours of video editing? lawl. scrubs. who sai danythgin about macs for games? i have mine because hte copmany i work for only uses macs, and i use them for design? games are teh lose. i

make money for real with cpu or leave please. 4k a month foreal is the stay, for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:11 pm 
I AM GREAT

adozpc qwuvx. odxpxu, aauriopevh dfjo d dghhoe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:37 pm 
AKA Pudgy Marmot

Ajdioei sauej owrh a retard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:09 pm 

Quote:
i was hopelessly addicted to d2 back in the day

i shouldn't touch tq with a 10 foot gabe retardant pole :<
It doesn't matter. School's out and you have no life anyway. You have nothing to lose.