[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
Proof 9/11 was a gov conspiracy - Page 2 - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:29 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:49 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Pat UPGRADE your damn computer and buy BF2
Not worth it.

you're talking to someone who still occasionally goes back and plays battlefield vietnam. surely it's a teensy bit better than that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:32 pm 

I heard about this conspiracy theory shenanigans a while back in maxim or something. If you go to http://www.reopen911.org/ there's a bunch of stuff and they have a dvd you can get for free. I got the dvd a couple of weeks ago and watched about 15 minutes of it before I turned it off. It reminded me of farenheit 911 because it seems to be full of left wing lies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:48 pm 
I AM A GAY N00B

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Pat UPGRADE your damn computer and buy BF2
Not worth it.

you're talking to someone who still occasionally goes back and plays battlefield vietnam. surely it's a teensy bit better than that.
and to quote you, unlike neil you dont spend your money of "gold knives and penises"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:49 pm 

*on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:03 pm 
are you laughin now, beeyotch?

So anyways, this guy's thinking is that because his cage didn't collapse due to jet fuel, one of the largest buildings in the world didn't either? Stunningly sound logic. Also, nice methodology. Did you have a strain gage on your cage? Show me a graph of stress vs. strain? (or I guess that would be, 1 brick <=> 0 elongation durka dur). Where is the concrete core on your model? You know, like the fucking ones in the WTC buildings?

I built a tiny building out of matchsticks, then hit it with my car. It didn't even have to start on fire to collapse, it just got smashed. Hence, 9/11 happened. DUR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:48 pm 

Ya durka durka