crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 525 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:47 pm 

The University of Minnesota is such a joke. Fuck this football program. They just beat the University of North Dakota State 10-9. They almost lost to a division 1-aa school. SUch a fucking joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:48 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Colorado lost to Chadron State

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:20 am 
Site Admin

we're pretty civil. We're used to other teams' fans taking it too far (read: aggies) and we're cool with it. We just drop lip curling and silent sneers as the 'horns make the other team eat shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:32 pm 
resident debaucher

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Brady: as much as I'd like to see what would be written in the memo line on a check from you, if you give me 6 and a half for next year's game in Austin, I'd be willing to do a double-or-nothing. lawl.
Only on the condition that you come watch the game here in Austin.
Definite possibility at this point, although who knows with work etc. As far as my desire to come down there for next year's game, I'd put that at about a 9.5. That could be swayed by the aforementioned work, by how crapy/awesome Neb. is next year, and by how well a shitfaced Husker fan would be treated in Darrell K Royal. Do your fans take well to outsiders messing with Texas? I'm all for good-natured ribbing and even taunts and obscenities when you guys win, but I'm not so keen on bottles thrown at me or fighting.
You'll be sitting with Rob, Jon, and I. Albeit, you'll be surrounded by burnt orange, but we'll protect you.

"Hey, hey.. it's cool. He's with us, he doesn't know any better."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:15 pm 

If you want to see the most hostile yet civil display, check out the fans on November 18th when Ohio State plays Michigan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:25 am 
are you laughin now, beeyotch?

A couple other Tex./Neb.-related things before I forget:

- You Texas Manhammaries have robbed me of my ability to blindly hate the Horns. Damn you.

- Seriously, in sports every now and then, there's one team that always gets the upper hand, no matter what. Gets every break. Every close play goes your way. You are the pre-2004 Yankees to my pre-2004 Red Sox. Save for VY's freshman year and the '99 Big XII title game, every meeting since 1996 has been a hard-fought coin flip that comes up burnt fucking orange every time.

- "Burnt orange" is a really stupid team color, until you consider Nebraska's "scarlet and creme." I MEAN "MANLY FUCKING RED AND WHITE."

Moving on...
Quote:
If you want to see the most hostile yet civil display, check out the fans on November 18th when Ohio State plays Michigan.
My interest in the OSU/Mich. game every year usually falls at the same level as, say, my interest in accounting. Not that I don't recognize it as a great rivalry between two tradition-rich schools (it's no NU-OU, but what is?), it's just that the Big 10 blows most years and is really, really excruciating to watch. This year though? That game is going to be pretty sweet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:19 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Florida fans = worst fans ever.

They poured beer on my 80 yr+ grandfather, my uncle and my aunt all the while screaming obsenties at them. I hope the swamp burns to the ground.

I think that was the year they almost flipped the Tennessee bus on its side, with the players in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:02 pm 

Quote:
My interest in the OSU/Mich. game every year usually falls at the same level as, say, my interest in accounting. Not that I don't recognize it as a great rivalry between two tradition-rich schools (it's no NU-OU, but what is?), it's just that the Big 10 blows most years and is really, really excruciating to watch. This year though? That game is going to be pretty sweet.
After that, I could say something about the Big12, but I won't.

But yeah if both teams win out, it's going to be amazing day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:30 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
After that, I could say something about the Big12, but I won't.

But yeah if both teams win out, it's going to be amazing day.
lawl. The Big 12 is awful this year, no question. What it is not, however, is 11 overrated defensive-minded teams lining up and running the ball 60 times a game. Every year. Since years. lawl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:59 pm 
I AM GREAT

More like Shit... 10

(lawl Penny Arcade)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:28 pm 

Quote:
Florida fans = worst fans ever.

They poured beer on my 80 yr+ grandfather, my uncle and my aunt all the while screaming obsenties at them. I hope the swamp burns to the ground.

I think that was the year they almost flipped the Tennessee bus on its side, with the players in it.
Yeah but I bet they did something to deserve it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:20 am 

Quote:
lawl. The Big 12 is awful this year, no question. What it is not, however, is 11 overrated defensive-minded teams lining up and running the ball 60 times a game. Every year. Since years. lawl.
Overrated my ass. Tell me Michigan and Ohio State don't deserve to be where they're at.

Oh and we have more passing touchdowns than running ones ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:07 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Overrated my ass. Tell me Michigan and Ohio State don't deserve to be where they're at.

Oh and we have more passing touchdowns than running ones ;)
I guess that was more of a generalization. I'm thinking of OSU every year before Tressel, Michigan every year (ESPECIALLY FUCKING '97) except this year, etc. There are exceptions of course. I just don't like how big of a boner everyone always has for the Big 10, Notre Dame, and the SEC. At least the SEC earns said boner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:33 pm 

Quote:
I guess that was more of a generalization. I'm thinking of OSU every year before Tressel, Michigan every year (ESPECIALLY FUCKING '97) except this year, etc. There are exceptions of course. I just don't like how big of a boner everyone always has for the Big 10, Notre Dame, and the SEC. At least the SEC earns said boner.
Ah. I think the only ones in the Big10 worth ever mentioning are Penn State, Michigan, Ohio State, and Wisconsin. Michigan State and Iowa surface every once in a while but not commonly.

Personally I think the SEC doesn't deserve said boner this year.

When the worst team in the SEC beats out their ranked team then gets beat by mediocre teams, I think something is amiss. (sorry but Kentucky and Venderbilt actually hanging with the big powers of the conference shouldn't happen.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:02 pm 
resident debaucher

attn: why michigan sucks.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index ... xml&coll=4

/discussion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:07 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

wtf are you talking about?

Vandy beat Georgia, who almost lost to Colorado the previous week.

Mississippi and Miss St are the worst teams in the SEC.

Half of the SEC is ranked in the top 25.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:34 pm 

Quote:
attn: why michigan sucks.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index ... xml&coll=4

/discussion
He was just helping it over the fence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:25 pm 

Quote:
What about tennessee completely dominating cal and now cal is ripping through the rest of the pac10

Yeah...the SEC sucks

Everyone in the sec beats up on each other so much, it's rediculously hard to get out without at least one loss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

whoa, ronin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:41 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Ron1n knows whats up. SEC = great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:05 am 

Quote:
Quote:
What about tennessee completely dominating cal and now cal is ripping through the rest of the pac10

Yeah...the SEC sucks

Everyone in the sec beats up on each other so much, it's rediculously hard to get out without at least one loss
You make it sound like I thuoght the PAC-10 was worth something.

If Ohio State plays USC for the national Championship, it will be a blowout.

I can explain my methodology on the SEC, but you have to answer me a few questions. Do you honestly consider Kentucky, and the Mississippi schools as football teams?

If so, can you explain why Kentucky exposed Florida and how to beat them? (yes they lost horribly, but that was due to lack of offensive production and not to their defense) A non football school should not hold a ranked team projected to win the SEC to 1 touchdown only per quarter.

How could Vanderbilt, a team which lost horribly to Michigan, hang on in every SEC game they've played so far and even beat one of the ranked opponents?

How can Airforce lose by only one point to Tennessee?

How does USC, a team that needed a prayer in their last three games to win, blow out the number 1 team (SEC division only) in your conference?

I'm sorry I don't just base it off of rankings because USC is highly overrated currently. The rankings are skewed. How the hell does USC have #1 in the computer polls when they've only played 1 ranked opponent?

Now I'm not going to say the Big10 is the toughest conference this year, because it isn't. Only teams worth mentioning are Ohio State, Penn State, and myabe Michigan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:41 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

well you guys will be glad to know Mark May picked Tech over Texas hands down and Lou Holtz says there is no change Tennessee can beat South Carolina.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:01 pm 

No Texas Tech bellringer, but pretty funny regardless:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VzszEm9ICIg& ... ed&search=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:04 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Well the Lols lost to LSU so maybe they'll get to play nebraska in the "who cares holiday nutsack bowl"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:10 pm 

Quote:
Well the Lols lost to LSU so maybe they'll get to play nebraska in the "who cares holiday nutsack bowl"
The Holiday is Pac 10 #2 vs. Big 12 #3 IIRC.

The Cotton, on the other hand, is Big 12 #2 vs. SEC or Big East (I think?). lawl Dallas.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 525 Next