[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
ESPN Commentator "Kinda Gay" - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:40 pm 

http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs. ... 003/SPORTS

ESPNU announcer sidelined for comments in Iowa game
By ANDREW LOGUE
REGISTER STAFF WRITER

October 30, 2006

An announcer for ESPNU has been taken off the air due to a comment he made during Saturday’s telecast of the Iowa-Northern Illinois football game.

Brian Kinchen, a color commentator, will not work a game this weekend, according to Josh Krulewitz, ESPN’s vice-president of public relations.

Krulewitz told The Des Moines Register Monday night that the network made its decision after an internal review.

On Saturday, Kinchen was explaining to a television audience that receivers need to make catches with their hands because they are “tenderâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:48 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

yeah, he should have said, "wait...thats REALLY gay. The football just got faggoty shitmongrel penisbagged by the reciever."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:06 pm 
I AM GREAT

Or "wow, I sound like a faggoty fucking queer-ass homofag."

I also like his apology. "I look forward to continuing my career, plz and ty bro."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:58 pm 
I AM A GAY N00B

Gays need to get some thicker skins and stfu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:04 pm 
resident debaucher

I doubt seriously if anyone listening to the game was offended.

Cause, you know, college football is huge with the fegs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:31 pm 
tongue in cheek

thats pretty gay, i agree with him.

Also, from John "Fucking Dumbass" Kerry:

“My failure to regurgitate my handler's quips were completely inappropriate and a reflection of who I am and of the way I perform my work,â€