crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: New Sh*t for 2008
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:50 pm 
tongue in cheek

Agnt.Smith has brang it to my attention that we Manhammers have not yet delved into the world of "hyphe" and other west coast bullshit such as ghost riding. This activity is extremely LAWL in every aspect, and we should begin to explore the possibility of pubraiding, if you will, this latest addition to pop culture.

Here are some cliffnotes from WikGAYpedia (not a real encyclopedia, mind you):
Quote:
Like many Bay Area trends, Hyphy has a unique culture of slang. Below is a partial list of notable slang terms in hyphy culture:

This is a core list of slang associated with hyphy culture, it is not meant to be exhaustive.

* "Gas-brake dippin'" - Driving while quickly alternating between stomping on the gas and the brake. Also known as "Yokin'".

* "Ghost Ridin' the Whip" - Driver walks alongside slow-rolling car with the door open, giving the appearance that the car is driving itself. Passengers ride with all the doors open and sometimes leap out of the moving cars, sometimes dancing on top of the hood.

* "Going Dumb/18, Getting Stupid/Silly/Ignorant/Retarded/Hyphy, & Ridin' the Yellow Bus" - Bay Area style of having fun; the aforementioned terms almost always involve the consumption of mind-altering drugs, such as MDMA, cannabis, or alcohol.

* "Grapes" - Specially cultivated strains of cannabis which are very potent and appear to be purple in color, commonly grown in the Bay Area.

* "Runner"/"Ripper" - A girl who is promiscuous.

* "Scrapers" - Vintage four-door American sedans with whistling pipes, oversized spinning rims and a powerful stereo system. They hang low in the back and send off sparks when one is "gas-brake dippin." However, the style today is raising the end of the car up high. This term is used to describe bicycles as well, commonly known as "scraper bikes."

* "Shake dem Dreads" - Bobbing your head to the beat of a song very rapidly, for those who have dreads or cornrows.

* "Slapper"/"Slumper" - A song with particularly loud bass and/or Hyphy connotations.

* "Stunna Shades" - Oversized glasses that people wear when they get hyphy. They help accessorize the sagging jeans and white T-shirts that are part of hyphy fashion. "Stunnas" are frequently aviator style glasses, but often more elaborate or attention getting.

* "Thizz" - A slang term for MDMA, popularized by Mac Dre. Thizz is also the name of Mac Dre's record label.

* "Thizzle Dance" - Not necessarily one dance, but a variety of dances usually involving strange movements similar to a drunk person. As Mac Dre says in the song "Get Stupid (Remix)," "It don't look right if you really ain't drunk."

* "Yadadamean?"/"Yadadasayin?" - A phrase popularized by Keak Da Sneak meaning "Do you know what I mean?" or "Do you know what I am saying?" The 'dada' usually signifies rolling the letter R, however, for effect and for people who cannot roll their Rs, the informal 'didi' (pronounced did-I) is appropriate.

* "Yay Area/The Yay" - Another nickname for the Bay Area of California.

* "Yee" - Originating from the streets of Richmond, a noise made to express exuberance.
WTFLAWL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPNJjL9iznY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:49 pm 
Frederick von Boner

nice thread man. love it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:07 am 
I AM GREAT

YEE