[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
Omaha Craigslist Hall of Fame - Page 2 - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:34 pm 
tongue in cheek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that made my life better to read

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:43 pm 
tongue in cheek

From the Triad Office:
Quote:
watch out for guy in thomasville with 200s (thomasville,nc)

this guy is trying to break it off in somebody!! three wheeler looks good in pics,but he also painted it up to look good,on craigslist! he said there was nothing wrong with it! boy was i shocked when,after i drove 50 miles to go buy it,and the head gasket was blown,blowing oil from head,it also had no airfilter,gearshifter welded on,also rear axle bearings worn out,so bad that it would rock back and forth sitting still!! tires were dryrotted also! if you want to loose your hard earned money,this is what you need!! what really pissed me off even, after he lied,and drove all the way to get it,he didnt have the guts to even come outside to talk about it!! he had his boy come out and crank it,and do all the talking,even asked his son to tell him to come out,and he would not,and we had to stand outside in the cold! this learned me,that when you mess with shit,you will get it on you!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
16 yr old drummer who can actually play.

I'm 16 and I've been playing drums for fuckin ever, and I'm sick of searching craigslist for people who don't suck. ok too harsh. look, i'm sick of all these mediocre bands asking me to play with them just because we're the same age. That means nothing. I want some younger guys who are dedicated, passionate, and obviously write some good songs. I play drums (in case you forgot) guitar, bass, and I can sing good but I only like doing backups so I can focus on playing drums on stage.I write full songs myself lyrics and all so it's not like the only thing i'm good for is hitting shit. I'm into anything that sounds good at this point. Mostly the heavier stuff though.avenged sevenfold, escape the fate, atreyu. in that area somewhere but that's not all I can go from punk to emo to hardcore. don't care. I'M SICK OF BEING NOBODY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:22 am 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
Subject: hey 11206 Westover (LOL)

Body: no diamond necklaces for free out on the curb tonight?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:58 pm 
tongue in cheek

Not from craigbryant's list, but:

Quote:
just a dine'i from the dine "navajo" nation, you know that semi independent country.

Pros: supposley full refund when your order doesnt go through. well i haven't got the package yet, and i know im not getting it, because i wasn't noified "or they didn't make a conformation on what shipping option i wanted" that you had to provied a phsical address, well i only have P.O. box address, so they couldn't mail it to me, because it was over a pound..... "just would of been nice to have a conformation". but my phsical address was 1/2 mile off on the dirt road, 1 quauter north, and south of the big white house "which is my grandma's house, and it's pretty random when she's gonna be home or not", also 3 miles north of bashas, because my mom works and goes to school and i work and go to school "fulltime student", you can see things get pretty complex. so if i wanted the package i had to wait by the highway at a certain time, at a specific date, and at a specific location, which isnt really cool. stressful, really stressful!

Cons: costumer support wasn't that much help either, if you have a compliant, complain to the retail provider or shipping provider, newegg costumer support really wasn't that helpful to me, but im still going to buy from here cus stuff is cheep on this site.

Other Thoughts: just need more shipping options when it comes to the dine "navajo" nation or need to work more with the USPS.

This isn't criticism, just what i had to go through when i bought products on this site.
What the fuck are you talking about, Tonto?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:33 am 

Subject: free ribs (Duncanville)

Body: I bought these ribs at Minyards a few months ago and they have been in the freezer ever since.
They were a special in a box of 10 lbs of ribs.
A couple of days ago I took them out and thawed them.
there were so many that I just couldnt get them all into the pot.
I never did cook the rest and I guess I'm not gonna.
I would rather give them away then let them go bad but I do believe they will if not cooked pretty quick.
I know food like this isn't normally given away,..but as I said I would rather do that then let them waste.
I am in Duncanville. And there are about 3 or 4 pounds of them left.
Write me back,...if you want them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:10 am 

Quote:
Subject: free ribs (Duncanville)

Body: I bought these ribs at Minyards a few months ago and they have been in the freezer ever since.
They were a special in a box of 10 lbs of ribs.
A couple of days ago I took them out and thawed them.
there were so many that I just couldnt get them all into the pot.
I never did cook the rest and I guess I'm not gonna.
I would rather give them away then let them go bad but I do believe they will if not cooked pretty quick.
I know food like this isn't normally given away,..but as I said I would rather do that then let them waste.
I am in Duncanville. And there are about 3 or 4 pounds of them left.
Write me back,...if you want them.
WE WILL EAT LIKE KINGS!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:46 pm 

Quote:
willing to lie about how we met - 29 (ponte vedra)
A keeper, for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:31 pm 

My sister no longer has need or use of the toilet. It is in working condition but has been replaced due to the stains as seen in picture. It does have both the toilet seat and lid to it. We live in humble near Atascocita call when you are on your way to pick it up. Please come get it.

Andrea

Looks like a shitty deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:54 pm 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
Subject: To the person with a rott in cook

Body: I would LOVE TO HAVE YOUR ROTT!!! Email or call 402-856-3385 mamabear_34@hotmail.com
Call her, assrott.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:00 am 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
Subject: Scumbags (All Over)

Body: See what I told you about these scum-bags. They get the free stuff that people need free and sell the stuff.
Get a job freak. Got you did I not.
Do you know how to work or just lay around and steal.
Some of us need the items and would like to get at least one free thing in life to have to put in our home.
Ask your self the question. Do these people give these good items to re sell. You heartless bastard.
You would steal the pennies out of a dead man eyes.
GET A JOB. GO TO WORKIF YOU NEED THE MONEY. Dirt bag. Lazy DOG.
I bet your mother still washes your clothing and you live in her basement and piss in the basement drain.
You know the type I am talking about. Meth head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 am 
are you laughin now, beeyotch?

What's wrong with pissing in the basement drain?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:45 am 
come into the FUCKDOME

Meth head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:16 pm 
tongue in cheek

EXCELLENT find Hong. That one is first class awesomeness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:34 pm 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
Subject: free puppies-black labs (omaha)

Body: Hi my name is Tara, my dog was a slut and got knocked up.i guess she takes after me.so if anyone is looking for a free black lab please call me, i need to get rid of them soon. call me at 402-813-3920 and again im tara, thanks .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:31 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Subject: free puppies-black labs (omaha)

Body: Hi my name is Tara, my dog was a slut and got knocked up.i guess she takes after me.so if anyone is looking for a free black lab please call me, i need to get rid of them soon. call me at 402-813-3920 and again im tara, thanks .
that's awsome. At least she recognizes it. Any girl named Tara is a slut. Better then being a transvestite, but worse then a hooker. At least hookers are getting paid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:36 am 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
Subject: STRIPPER POLE A SCAM! (OMAHA)

Body: This was posted by the same mental midgets in Memphis who have posted several other fake free items. There is never an e-mail address, just the same Memphis phone number. When you call they will make lewd sexual comments to you. It is just some losers trying to get a cheap thrill, if they weren't such losers, they wouldn't have to resort to these fake posts to try and get off!
That actually sounds pretty fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:05 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Subject: STRIPPER POLE A SCAM! (OMAHA)

Body: This was posted by the same mental midgets in Memphis who have posted several other fake free items. There is never an e-mail address, just the same Memphis phone number. When you call they will make lewd sexual comments to you. It is just some losers trying to get a cheap thrill, if they weren't such losers, they wouldn't have to resort to these fake posts to try and get off!
That actually sounds pretty fun.
A good idea is to call that Memphis number and get into an escalating battle of rude noises. See if you can make those guys flinch first.

Do some heavy breathing into the phone.
Jam your fist into a jar of mayonnaise while holding the phone close to the jar...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:05 am 
I AM GREAT

Doesn't hold a candle to The Spicy Manginas, but...
Quote:
Subject: Free night of entertainment (Saddle Creek Bar)

Body: The Shidiots, The Whore Moans, and The Upsets are all playing a Halloween show this friday, the 30th. This is at Saddle Creek Bar, 9 pm. ADMISSION IS FREE!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 am 
I AM GREAT

This isn't in the Free Stuff section, but it had been a while since I peeked into the shadier corners of Craigslist. Behold (from "Adult gigs"):
Quote:
Subject: dady looking

Body: any real woman that want a dady? I'm mid 30's fun, tall and good looking. You be sexy, fun. Open minded and look good in a gstring. If your bi thats cool to. If your a pro, flake or scamer don't bother. Want that sweet girl next door to spoil. Want more of a girl friend type, not pro on the corner HAVE A PIC and send your stats and lets go buy you something sexy for dinner
Let's go... buy you something sexy... FOR DINNER.

I want him to be my dady.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 am 
are you laughin now, beeyotch?

Quote:
Let's go... buy you something sexy... FOR DINNER.
Red Lobster Ultimate Feast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:35 am 

Quote:
Red Lobster Ultimate Feast.
Oooh! Elegent, Tasty, and Filling!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:07 am 
come into the FUCKDOME

Nothing is "sexier" than a $5 foot long. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:12 pm 

Quote:
Nothing is "sexier" than a $5 foot long. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
Brandon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:55 pm 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
Subject: Dodge Stratus Seats (Council Bluffs)

Body: back seat for a dodge stratus or chrysler cirrus.
Or an Acura TL, with some slight modifications.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:32 am 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
Subject: GOOD PEOPLE (OMAHA/ELKHORN)

Body: Sorry you normal people of Craigslist have to put up with this CRAP, I talked to am lady last night, that had a listing on computers and tech, this lady is raising 5 kids + taking care of 80+ years old DAD on the bad side, just trying to help people out giving things away. these clowns removed her listing because it was not in the right place. She had more call this way then before listing it on Free Items. YOU LOSSER NEED TO GET A LIFE, LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD
LOSSER