[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
Left 4 Dead - Page 7 - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 10 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

sweet, there's an expert expert mod for us pros:

http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH2Ju7-S6bg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

this is also lules:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF-hE0lb ... re=related
how to be a good hunter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:14 pm 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
Great. All he needs to do is make you find pistol ammo, and it's Resident Evil (aka Sending Hell Back To Hell One Bullet At A Time Because You Only Get One Fucking Bullet In The Entire Game).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Great. All he needs to do is make you find pistol ammo, and it's Resident Evil (aka Sending Hell Back To Hell One Bullet At A Time Because You Only Get One Fucking Bullet In The Entire Game).
I'm still willing to give it a shot. The whole 'no-flashlight' part really concerns me, but otherwise it sounds like it could be entertaining to at least try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:06 pm 

Saw this on steam news:
Quote:
Left 4 Dead 2 at PAX
September 5, 2009, 2:30 pm - Valve - General Announcement
Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2), the sequel to the best-selling and critically-acclaimed action thriller from Valve is being shown this weekend at The Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Seattle, Washington.

The game is available to play, by the press and public, at Valve and Microsoft's Xbox 360 booth.

After debuting "The Parish" campaign (set in the New Orleans' French Quarter) at E3 and "Swamp Fever" at Comic Con San Diego, Dark Carnival is the third of the five campaigns shipping with L4D2 this fall.

Valve is also unveiling a new Boss infected monster coming in the full version of Left 4 Dead 2. Known as "The Jockey" this is the third new Boss infected from L4D2 revealed thus far (the Charger was revealed at E3, The Spitter at Comic Con). The Jockey lets you attack lone Survivors and wrestle control of their movement away from them-into fire, off ledges, or straight into the middle of a zombie horde.

In addition to the new campaign and boss monster the PAX showing of L4D2 marks the debut of the "Zombie Clown," the "uncommon common" exclusive to the Dark Carnival campaign, and a few more of the 20-plus new items coming in the full product (electric guitar, machete, and the American baseball bat being offered as a pre-sell exclusive with select retailers).

Coming exclusively to Xbox 360 and PC on November 17, Left 4 Dead 2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-operative action games and become one of 2009's marquee titles.
Looking now for the "select retailers" with exclusive melee weapon content...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:24 pm 

Quote:
Pre-order gifts are all the rage these days, and who is Valve to deny a trend? You may have heard that Left 4 Dead 2 will be offering an in-game treat to those who pre-order the sequel at select retailers, and that treat is an exclusive melee weapon, the baseball bat.

The bat will, apparently, not just be a re-skin of the cricket bat that is available to everybody in the game. It will have its own unique characteristics to make it a worthwhile and desirable brain-batterer. Quite how it will be different, I can't quite imagine, but it will be. Maybe it will be gold, like most pre-order goodies.

The best part about the baseball bat is that it won't be so exclusive that you can't play the L4D2 with someone who has it. If someone without the weapon ends up in a game with someone who pre-ordered it, the baseball bat will be available to all. Yay Communism!

"How it'll work is, if you're playing with somebody that's pre-ordered it, everybody playing gets it," confirms Left 4 Dead writer Chet Faliszek.

The baseball bat will be available in both the PC and Xbox 360 version of the game. I eagerly await the trendy Valve haters who will find a way to claim this is evil and bad somehow.
Quote:
Doug Lombardi has told Joystiq that a multiplayer demo for Valve's Left 4 Dead 2 is planned for both the Xbox 360 and PC. According to Valve's PR guru, users who pre-order the upcoming zombie survival title at "participating retailers or [via] Steam" will gain "advanced access to the demo," which will eventually land on both platforms for all users prior to the game's November 17 launch.
So that's the extent of the news on L4D2. Checked a variety of different retailers and most are offering $5 off the $50 price tag and/or free shipping (amazon/newegg/gamestop) I can't find any that offer the weapons/etc as a bonus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:39 pm 
resident debaucher

L4D DLC due out this month

be prepaaaaaaared

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:43 pm 
Site Admin

i'll be pre-ordering that shit just because l4d 1 is the best goddamn multi-player game I have ever played in 20 years of gaming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:47 pm 
resident debaucher

reread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:50 pm 

Just did a bunch of looking through the Steam l4d forums...looks like general consensus is that new campaign comes out 29Sep09. Supposed to be a 2-map campaign (designed for shorter campaign experience).

Permently
One Bullet at a Time
Other dramatic sounding phrase

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:08 pm 
I AM GREAT

NO PROBLEM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:09 am 
resident debaucher

FUCK.

intense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:11 am 
I AM GREAT

I just came again.

That's still fucking retarded that we killed them on the first tank, then we killed both tanks and STILL get the same number of points. Nice scoring, Gabe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:08 pm 

So in the spirit of a new campaign coming out today ("Crash Course") and because I had nothing else to do I checked out a few more of the user made campaigns.

"7 Hours Later" is another Russian made campaign (same as "Heaven can Wait") and appeared to be pretty decent quality. Played through the first couple maps (of 5) and was fairly impressed.

"Coal'd Blood" is kinda 'eh'. It's not bad if you're wanting something to do and has a few of the "that's kinda cool" moments, but not on the same level as the campaigns above.

I tried one more but have already forgotten the name it was that memorable. Hurry the fuck up vavle with my new DLC!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 pm 

And I speak too soon! New campaign now downloaded and updated through steam! Go Valve!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 pm 

Left 4 Dead

A new campaign, "Crash Course", is now available for play in Campaign, Versus and Survival modes

In Versus mode, all weapons, pills, health packs, molotovs, pipe bombs and other items will now be identical for the second round of a chapter

Matchmaking has had several improvements to make finding and joining games even faster

Ten all new "Crash Course" achievements have been added

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

http://kotaku.com/5370888/left-4-lupus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 pm 
resident debaucher

Quote:
Left 4 Dead

A new campaign, "Crash Course", is now available for play in Campaign, Versus and Survival modes

In Versus mode, all weapons, pills, health packs, molotovs, pipe bombs and other items will now be identical for the second round of a chapter

Matchmaking has had several improvements to make finding and joining games even faster

Ten all new "Crash Course" achievements have been added
I'm glad I didn't have to pay for this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:25 pm 
I AM GREAT

I would pay any price for the chance at ten new shiny things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 am 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
Fixed weapon density in Crash Course
Ah. So there's not REALLY supposed to be piles of pistols, tier-2s, gas cans, and propane tanks every ten feet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:25 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Fixed weapon density in Crash Course
Ah. So there's not REALLY supposed to be piles of pistols, tier-2s, gas cans, and propane tanks every ten feet.
You would think that would be something relatively evident while play testing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:35 am 
I AM GREAT

What's... play test, precious, what's play test?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 pm 
I AM GREAT

k, if anyone doesn't own Left 4 Dead, there's no excuse anymore: http://www.cheapcollegegamers.com/forum ... php?t=4020 (L4D is $15 today)

(right next to the Vagisil)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:52 pm 

Quote:
k, if anyone doesn't own Left 4 Dead, there's no excuse anymore: http://www.cheapcollegegamers.com/forum ... php?t=4020 (L4D is $15 today)

There's no way out, Neil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:53 pm 

Quote:

but what's the point with L4D2 coming out in less than a month?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 10 Next