[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
TX (and etherghost) - Page 2 - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:19 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: TX (and etherghost)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:59 pm 

Wow. First I've read through this column. First, to quote others, epic adventure and picture taking. 2nd: Agent? Really? That's you? Not the mental picture I had...much more...'I ride a bike and beat small children due to the percieved inadiquacies of my penis size' then i origionally mentally pictured. Not saying anything bad about you, just not what I expected. Next, nice looking M4 (and 1911 I think, can't quite tell from the one pic), though you need some additionally accessories for the rifle to do some pimping! Iron sights work, but get a decent ACOG or some such on there to better prepare for the upcoming zombie/russian/chinses invasion. I'm 100% confident it will occur sometime, and I'm ready...(BTW who does that actually belong to?).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:00 am 

Quote:
Wow. First I've read through this column. First, to quote others, epic adventure and picture taking. 2nd: Agent? Really? That's you? Not the mental picture I had...much more...'I ride a bike and beat small children due to the percieved inadiquacies of my penis size' then i origionally mentally pictured. Not saying anything bad about you, just not what I expected. Next, nice looking M4 (and 1911 I think, can't quite tell from the one pic), though you need some additionally accessories for the rifle to do some pimping! Iron sights work, but get a decent ACOG or some such on there to better prepare for the upcoming zombie/russian/chinses invasion. I'm 100% confident it will occur sometime, and I'm ready...(BTW who does that actually belong to?).
The AR-15 was the property of Eagle Peak Shooting Range, rented for $12 + ~$20 for a box of ammo. The pistol was Agent's 10mm in a 1911 frame style, not sure what brand it was.

Since you guys seem to like the original miniblog post so much I'll go back and throw a few more pics up.

Oh yeah, Hogg this is for you

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 am 
Site Admin

yea i had hair until recently. you can see it in the old pic of me dime and nate. which I can't find! grrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:16 pm 

Quote:
yea i had hair until recently. you can see it in the old pic of me dime and nate. which I can't find! grrr
So did they model Francis after you, are are you modeled after Francis?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 am 

M4
Quote:
TX miniblog
The next day Agent and I pwned some noob targets
M4 with accessories

Why post this? Because I'm bored.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:44 pm 

You're bequeathing those to me, right?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:33 pm 

When the wheelchair zombies get me during the apocolypse you can have it all, but I expect my zombified self to be permently chained in a toolshed with an xbox.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:28 pm 

I'll try, but not to the point of sweating.