crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:27 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1115 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

fresh meat:
robotmansa
bergeguy
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:13 am 
Site Admin

do any of you know these guys in bc2?

Burandon
HavokNKaos
Alex0880
maxsmeLL

I'm removing them to make space for a RL buddy of mine, tjwreds, and for bergeguy.

But if one of them is a buddy of ours that i just don't recognize, i'd like to leave them on my list.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:01 pm 
Site Admin

How to Efficiently use C4 in Bad Company 2:

Narrator is pretty lol too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:10 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Hey what are you guys doing tomorrow? I propose some BC2 in honor of the holiday!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

What have you been doing all weekend? Hell, our friendly canadian mascot has played more bc2 than the rest of you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 pm 

AMERICAAMERICAAMERICAAMERICAAMERICAAMERICAAMERICaKOREA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Every time I check steam friends everyone is afk so I been playing Fallout3 DLC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:13 pm 
Site Admin

you should leave it on if you're at the computer so we can message you

i never see you online

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:36 pm 

Quote:
How to Efficiently use C4 in Bad Company 2:
Narrator is pretty lol too.
This is Funny and Relevant to my Interests

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:20 am 
Site Admin

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/ ... ge#3779868
Translations from Russian
  • "Plohiye rebyata" - Bad guys - generally when you spot infantry
    "Mat tvoyu, smotri kuda palish" - *effing a" watch your fire - friendlies
    "Raketa!! Raketa" - missile, missli away - when you shoot a UAV missle
    "Otmena, Otmena, vozvrashayus na poziciyu" - cancel that, returning to the firing position - when UAV is reloading and you're trying to sigh a target
    "Vernul dolzhok" - paid back / pay back / returned the debt - when you kill someone that killed you recently
    "Viju vrajeskuyu vertushku / ptichku" - Observing enemy heli / bird - when you spot a chopper
    "Eti ubludki razminirovali nash zaryad, nado vozvrashatsya" - Those * disarmed our charge, we have to go back - when opposing team disarms the bomb
    "Ogon' na podavlenie!" - cover fire - not sure what triggers it
    "Ya popal pod seryeznoe dermo" - supposed to mean I got myself into some serios sh it, but no RUssian would really ever say something like that
    "U nas poteri" - we have casualties - man down - when someone gets killed near you
    I'll play the game now and see what else they say.
    "Mi ustanovili zaryad" - charges are set
    "Tolko chto zahvatili alfu" - we just captured Alpha
    "Granata" - grenade
    "Oskolochnaya" - frag
    "Eto Zarya, obe celi zahvacheni, mi dvigayemsya k sleduyushei baze" - this is Dawn, both targets aquired, advancing to next position.
    Zaryad aktivirovan, nazad! - the charge is active - get back!
    Cel Alpha zahvachena, otlichnaya rabota - Target Alpha captured - great job
    Datchik dvizheniya aktivirovan - movement censor activated
    Brosayu datchik dvizheniya - deploying the movement censor
    Vot dermo, ya ranen - *god damn it I am wounded - closest meaning

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:35 am 
come into the FUCKDOME

Quote:
"Viju vrajeskuyu vertushku / ptichku" - Observing enemy feet / bird - when you spot a chopper
fixt*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:53 am 

Been bringing down 2 story buildings with 3 charges. Place all these charges on the first floor ceiling and toward the corner. 1. closet 2. corner opposite of closet 3. Other corner not close to closet entrance.

It all boils down to the closet supporting the entire house in most cases.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:30 pm 

Quote:
Been bringing down 2 story buildings with 3 charges. Place all these charges on the first floor ceiling and toward the corner. 1. closet 2. corner opposite of closet 3. Other corner not close to closet entrance.

It all boils down to the closet supporting the entire house in most cases.
As it is in reality. Wall all know that support walls = closet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:14 pm 
resident debaucher

http://g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/57158/ba ... m-preview/

Looks like we're getting a Vietnam-themed DLC pack in the next few months.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:16 pm 

Quote:

Don't you fuckin' lie to me Brady.

Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:31 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Quote:

Yes but when can I expect Battlefield: Bad Company 2: 2142: Vietnam - Special Ops, Urban Warfare edition?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:40 pm 
resident debaucher

Quote:
Quote:

Yes but when can I expect Battlefield: Bad Company 2: 2142: Vietnam - Special Ops, Urban Warfare edition?
Q3 2012

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:50 pm 
Site Admin

i've now won a gold star on every weapon, sidearm, and gadget possible in BC2 for the PC.

thank you for your support, team!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:40 pm 
resident debaucher

BC2 Patch incoming tomorrow.
Quote:
All Weapons Bronze Insignia requiring an unobtainable bronze star for the tracer dart – requirement removed.
Improved Hit registration made through several fixes and some of the hitboxes themselves have been changed. This will increase the accuracy of guns.
Blue box chat window removed.
The 2 second immunity when spawning/being revived will now be immediately removed either by firing, zooming, or any movement (move, crouch, jump). A Spawning Player can still orient passively in the Game World.
3D vision fixed.
Fixed slug shotgun zoom crosshair on PC so they better represent the long range accuracy. Crosshairs now close more on PC, similar to consoles.
Reduced slug shotgun hip accuracy to require zooming for consistent long range accuracy. Hip accuracy is now on par with the semi automatic weapons.
Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.
Fixed VADS turning sensitivity on PC so it performs like the ZU23.
Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.
Fixed a bug where vehicle countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.
Reduced the reload time for vehicle countermeasures.
Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.
Increased the AT4's top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.
Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.
Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.
Increased the 1 shot kill range of the M95 body shot to counter its lower rate of fire.
Fixed a bug with the SVU that gave it better close range damage than other semi auto weapons.
Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.
Fixed an C4 vs MCOM exploit on Atacama Desert.
Fixed a bug with FOV when aiming the M1911.
Lowered the close range damage of the AN94 to highlight its long range role.
Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.
Increased the close range damage of the shotguns to give them a greater advantage vs slugs.
Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMG's.
Slightly lowered the damage of the MG3 at close range to balance it with other high rate of fire weapons
Slightly increased the damage of the UH60.
I'll take it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:42 pm 
I AM GREAT

Quote:
Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.

[quote]Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.[/quote]

[quote]Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:17 am 
Site Admin

YAY i'll try playing rush again now.

also lol at the news post:
Quote:
The patch takes into account requests posted in the 'My biggest issues' thread of the game's official forum. Alas, "Girls don't want to go out with me" isn't addressed, but a bunch of other important stuff is.
i agree with the other fixes. good job, sirs. Keep it up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:50 pm 

Joy!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 am 

Ya know, EA used to piss me off with their push-an-incomplete-game-out-and-forget-about-it strategy, but they've done well with BC2. There's been a good amount of extra content for free and they've worked on the biggest gameplay issues.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:49 am 
resident debaucher

Played around post-patch this morning. While the C4/Hot Carl method isn't as efficient anymore, mines still do a metric fuckton of damage to MCOM stations.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Played around post-patch this morning. While the C4/Hot Carl method isn't as efficient anymore, mines still do a metric fuckton of damage to MCOM stations.
i think using mines is ultra gay because they are LAND MINES, but at least it requires soldiers to actually fight their way to the m-com, set some equipment on it, and then exploded said equipment. It's a little un-balanced, but maybe it works IRL and the devs are just retaining some realism.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1115 Next