[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
Bad Company 2 server - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:46 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Bad Company 2 server
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 pm 

BattleMaster just bought a central server that should work out well for us:

[CG] CongreGaming | 24/7 Rush | No Lag | Chicago
69.65.34.140:19567

Fire it up and let me know how it works for you.

Post subject: Re: Bad Company 2 server
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

works fine except we got our asses handed to us left and right the whole time. even with battle on our team. needs more snowpea. :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 pm 

Quote:
works fine except we got our asses handed to us left and right the whole time. even with battle on our team. needs more snowpea. :(
Is he running punkbuster?
I hate punkbuster, but I have noticed how many hackers with aimbots and walls there really are now.

It makes me smile every time one of them get caught.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:40 am 
Site Admin

yea he runs it. i hate it too but it's been installed since bf2 so whatever. at least it kinda works sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:28 am 

Quote:
at least it kinda works sometimes.
I think Gabe should hire hit-squads who track IP's, find houses, and break fingers/arms/legs/disembowel to discourage this kind of behavior. I'd be willing to pay a small monthly fee for such services.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:08 am 

Quote:
Quoted and bolded relevant part for emphasis.

Very cool having a server like this available though.

Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 pm 

Teaks, Hogg, and I can implement the mightly banhammer if you run into any hackers on his server, so just let us know.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:45 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
at least it kinda works sometimes.
I think Gabe should hire hit-squads who track IP's, find houses, and break fingers/arms/legs/disembowel to discourage this kind of behavior. I'd be willing to pay a small monthly fee for such services.

I'd be willing to do said work if pistol whipping & shooting were allowed.

I ask only that you pay to feed my guns...requested calibers are 6.8 SPC and .45 ACP.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:38 pm 

Quote:

I ask only that you pay to feed my guns...requested calibers are 6.8 SPC and .45 ACP.
Oh, a 6.8? Pray tell me, what exactly do you carry good sir?
(I like pictures!)

No pictures of cocks please. I know you were thinking it rob.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:28 am 

So had a number of us on Battle's server last night, got to try out the admin stuff and such...all around a good server, good pings, etc. The admin commands partially work, and battle is trying to fix the issues. My only complaint was the lack of people. It's a 32-person server and at max last night we had a 5v5 game. I understand Battle's like of "Congregaming", but I'm thinking the server needs to change names a bit. Something along the lines of:
"Congregaming: No Douchebaggery or we fuck you in the ear"
Maybe not as descriptive of the type of server, but hopefully more enticing to people to play on?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:54 am 

Quote:
So had a number of us on Battle's server last night, got to try out the admin stuff and such...all around a good server, good pings, etc. The admin commands partially work, and battle is trying to fix the issues. My only complaint was the lack of people. It's a 32-person server and at max last night we had a 5v5 game. I understand Battle's like of "Congregaming", but I'm thinking the server needs to change names a bit. Something along the lines of:
"Congregaming: No Douchebaggery or we fuck you in the ear"
Maybe not as descriptive of the type of server, but hopefully more enticing to people to play on?
I noticed with the low number of folks on each side the game was a bit.... more eerie.

Just seemed like a ghost town and then BAM you get shot up by fucking DemonWarp or Battletoads.

That being said being on a one man team is really sad when it comes time to respawn.

Brandon