crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Re: ULTROS NEW COMP time
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:03 pm 

Well everyone I borrowed monitors from is back from vacation. Back to the old single.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 pm 

HAI, NATE. YOUR MOTHER FUCKING TRUCK GOES VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111

<3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 am 

Quote:
HAI, NATE. YOUR MOTHER FUCKING TRUCK GOES VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111

<3
Watch that maple syrip man.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:20 pm 
Site Admin

korea's been sippin on dat siz-erp long before h-town bitches

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:01 pm 

damn straight.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:01 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

james come to seattle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:29 pm 
tongue in cheek

Quote:
korea's been sippin on dat siz-erp long before h-town bitches
too soon

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5356585

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:05 pm 
Site Admin

lol, it's illegal now. news to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:33 pm 
are you laughin now, beeyotch?

Quote:
Bummer, he was rumored to be the QB for Omaha's UFL team. Actually, now that I think about it, that would have been awful. Yay for purple drank!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

What, I think JaMarcus in Omaha would be AWESOME. Since I suspect Omaha football games will be as fun as ORoyals games I think having a player as upstanding and worthwhile as JR would be great.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 am 

Quote:
james come to seattle
jay. when? I'm supposed to go visit my brother sometime soon in bc + i was in seattle for the supercross a while ago!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:33 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Whenever man, just not labor day weekend.

Im just working all week and not doing much right now on weekends. I live on a lake but I dont know anyone with a boat. So we could sit on the deck and watch people wakeboard which is totally way more fun than wakeboarding ourselves. Then when you leave your deck chair to go to the bathroom I can inconspicuously lean over and sniff the seat.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:24 am 

So I just killed my replacement video card last night...yeah, was playing alien swarm with agent and some others helping to finish on "hard" difficulty,
got to the ship at the very end and waiting for it to dock so we can get it,
and I drop to a solid black screen...can't do ANY 3d rendering today, instant freeze of whole computer any time I try (BTW: This is on the replacement card
EVGA sent me after confirming that my first one was dead). Really like the eyefinity setups, but cant justify the purchase of expensive video cards, extra monitors, etc
at this time...instead going with a decent ATI (ASUS EAH5830) and will look again at eyefinity when I get back.

Fuck. Hopefully this fixes issues for me. Really tired of video card issues.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 pm 

Quote:
So I just killed my replacement video card last night...yeah, was playing alien swarm with agent and some others helping to finish on "hard" difficulty,
got to the ship at the very end and waiting for it to dock so we can get it,
and I drop to a solid black screen...can't do ANY 3d rendering today, instant freeze of whole computer any time I try (BTW: This is on the replacement card
EVGA sent me after confirming that my first one was dead). Really like the eyefinity setups, but cant justify the purchase of expensive video cards, extra monitors, etc
at this time...instead going with a decent ATI (ASUS EAH5830) and will look again at eyefinity when I get back.

Fuck. Hopefully this fixes issues for me. Really tired of video card issues.
...How did you manage to pick the worst price/perf card available right now?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 pm 

Quote:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6814121367
$200 for the Asus 5830...was looking for something in the $150-250 range, performance seemed vastly better then geforce anything in the same range...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:12 am 

Quote:
Quote:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6814121367
$200 for the Asus 5830...was looking for something in the $150-250 range, performance seemed vastly better then geforce anything in the same range...
The GTX 460 is the better buy at 200. On the higher end, I'd probably get a 5850 if it ever comes back down to its original MSRP. On the lower end, I'd get a 5770 or a used 4890.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:22 pm 

New card arrived, installed, and working. At this time any card of decent value will run damn near max settings on any game with little to no lag, so reliability
is really the big point for me right now, and not if i get 65 fps vs 68 fps at max resolution with 16x antialiasing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:22 pm 

I'd wait till you get a good deal on at least 100gb.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 pm 
Site Admin

hey,

realized my pagefile and hibernation file were taking up about 15-20 gigs on my SSD today.

good guide for getting rid of hibernation file

Removing pagefile and other tweaks

I don't think it's a good idea to completely move the pagefile to another drive. i'm keeping 1 GB on my SSD just in case the other drive goes down. I don't want to have no pagefile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 pm 

Quote:
hey,

realized my pagefile and hibernation file were taking up about 15-20 gigs on my SSD today.

good guide for getting rid of hibernation file

Removing pagefile and other tweaks

I don't think it's a good idea to completely move the pagefile to another drive. i'm keeping 1 GB on my SSD just in case the other drive goes down. I don't want to have no pagefile.
Agent sent this stuff to me immediately after he did it. Its friggen fantastic. Yes, I'm that excited about it I'll gay up my recommendation with "fantastic". Do it. Your boner will thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 am 

Here's another guide I would follow: http://blog.tune-up.com/tips-and-tricks ... -your-ssd/

Most importantly, don't defrag your SSD as it will decrease the longevity. Writes to the drive are what reduce its lifespan. If you download torrents or large files which you plan to store on a hard disk drive, don't let the partial files get written to your SSD. If there's a "temp" folder for your download program of choice, it should be set to use your HDD.

If you guys ever have PC questions, run them by me, I'm glad to help. I worked in IT for years, but I don't have a PC beeftips to share this stuff. Disabling the hib file and moving the paging file are good ways to free space. And Rob, no harm in completely removing the paging file from the C: drive and allowing it to reside on another disk. If the other disk is disconnected or if there is a problem with the paging file, it will automatically create one on the C: drive. Windows throws you scary warnings about removing the paging file, but Win 7 is smart enough not to let it do any harm.

Oh, and here's some other steps to free up space on your SSD:

If you installed SP1 separately (wasn't part of your Win7 DVD), do the following:
Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Right click Command Prompt, Run as Administrator
type the following command and hit Enter: dism /online /cleanup-image /spsuperseded /hidesp
This will remove the SP1 installation files which are no longer needed.

Browse to C:\Windows\Temp
Delete all files (temporary files are safe to remove. some will be in use by running programs and cannot be removed)

Browse to the user temp folder by going to Start -> Run and typing %temp% and hitting Enter
Delete all files just as in the Windows\Temp folder

After, empty the recycle bin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:32 am 

More PC beeftips... TreeSize Free is a good free utility for finding out which folders/subfolders/files are taking up the most space on a drive. You might discover some larger-than-expected files or folders with it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

nice tips sabs, thanks.

I haven't used TreeSize Free, but i have had a good experience with WinDirStat which sounds similar. (and is open source, if you care about that.)