[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 265: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 329: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
New Games - Again - crapy clawn forums

crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: New Games - Again
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:11 pm 

Not willing to search through the forums for an old new games post, so restarting again. Please list anything youre interested in or that you've played and recommend (i.e. I'm looking to update my list of 'games to watch for sales on')

As for my recommendations:

Dead Rising 2: Slaughter endless hordes of zombies in 3rd person mode with a HUGE variety of crap you pick up everywhere around you. Maybe rescue a few other people while at it. The new one (not quite released) does 2-player coop story mode and 4-player coop 'survival' style. The first one was a shitload of fun...should be able to grab for $20 anywhere (I speak for the xbox version, don't know how good the port to pc was). If you've got an xbox, this is a must. Superspck and I are already committed once it's been out a few months and price has dropped (hopeing for christmas sales)

Starcraft 2: any further decision on this, other then waiting for it to hit the $20 bargin bins?

Civilization 2.4531 billion (or whatever the latest one is): Enjoyed civ 3, anyone got firsthand experience on the latest one?

Post subject: Re: New Games - Again
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:21 pm 

Oh, for any who havent played it: highly recommend the Ghostbusters game! Catch it on sale sometime (<= $10), run through the singleplayer, and toss it away. It's not a longevity game, but for a single run through the story it's great fun.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:25 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Im planning to grab Civ 5 when it comes out next month.

If you like puzzle games and just want some to grab some cheap ones I'd recommend Puzzle Quest.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:41 pm 

Quote:
Starcraft 2: any further decision on this, other then waiting for it to hit the $2 bargin bins?
*fixt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:16 pm 
Site Admin

i'm just excited korea has his windows machine now so he can play bc2 with us

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm 

Quote:
Does he know how to use right click?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Does he know how to use right click?
nopez. but i knowz how to make mad bling with my mbp!