crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 22 Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:49 pm 
Site Admin

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/co ... g_the_bf3/

All the defib kill exclamations:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 pm 
I AM GREAT

That had to be fun for the voice actor.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 pm 
Site Admin

just had an awesome battlefield moment.

Standing at the top of the construction buildings on sharqi rush. The little bird flies over and I leap into it.

The pilot makes a pass around the TV tower, lighting up a few russians. Then he lands on the fucking roof. So i hop the fuck out!

I run down the stairs and mow down to very surprised defenders. Arm the objective, and defend it until it pops and the round ends. Internet high-five to that pilot.

on the next map I notice no one is using the AA so I hop in and kill the enemy chopper twice and thus unlock the only remaining unlock i needed.

A good 10 minutes, all in all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:22 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

The Russians in BF3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:16 pm 
I AM GREAT

First: I changed my name to xHoggx. This is really gay and I don't want to keep it. They only let you change every seven days so I'm gonna start trying Hoggg, Hogggg, Hoggggg, etc.

Second: A huge patch is coming out tomorrow, and Armored Kill a week later for Premium People. Noteworthy items from the patch:

- AA will be stronger against infantry and will be able to do damage to MBTs again.
- 12 gauge buckshot gets increased damage at close range.
CONFIDENCE SHOTS FOR ALL
- M16A3 is getting added recoil to make it less almighty
- Bipod bonuses are being increased for a number of weapons including the PKP. Also belt-fed machine guns will be more accurate when standing and aiming.
- Infantry anti-air rockets can now lock on lower and over a greater range.
- Removed flares from gunner position in helicopters. With the right combination of unlocks, an attack helicopter could be effectively invulnerable to lock on missiles. Removing the flares from the gunner balances the attack helicopter against ground fire.

I feel like helicopters won't last long at all now.
- Air Radar now shows friendly vehicles as well.
I think that's handy, so you can tell if an enemy is already being pursued.
- The Laser Designator unlock on the Scout Helicopters has been changed from a Pilot Upgrade to a new stance in the Copilot seat (position 4). Like the CITV turret on the Main Battle Tanks, the Scout Helicopter’s Laser Designator is permanently available to players who have received the unlock.
Intriguing, though it sounds kinda boring. You can't necessarily just hop out of the helicopter to do other stuff if you're in the 4rd seat.
- Repair tool damage against enemy vehicles lowered by 10%.
- Changed reload behavior on Tank / Tank Destroyer cannon weapons to prevent being able to fire 2 shots from different weapons quickly one right after another.

DAMMIT
- Changed how MCOM station defend/attack kill score is calculated. Victim no longer needs to arm/disarm the crate but rather be in a 5 meter radius of the crate. Also increased kills needed for the Crate Defend Ribbon from 2 to 4. Overall, these changes should make it somewhat easier to get the ribbon, while increasing the opportunity for strategic play around MCOM stations.
- Premium Engineer assignments are now counting all shotgun kills independent from the class using it.

About fucking time.
- Fixed a bug where the clan tag sometimes shows as the player ID.
About fucking time.
- Removed the join button in the server list for non-Premium users on Premium exclusive servers.
HAHAHA STAY OUT, NORMIES
- Fixed so the spawn menu always disappears when you are revived.
About fucking time.
Bugfix the colorblind objectives showing the wrong icons and blinking with a black background.
Nobody cares about the colorblind.
Mortar strike explosions are now shown on the HUD for the shooter.
That'll be handy. It can be hard to tell now.
Quote:
Patch goes live: September 4
Patch size: ~2.2GB
Armored Kill size: 3.2GB
Armored Kill goes live: September 11 for Premium members / September 25 for non-Premiums
How to download patch: As soon as you start your Origin client, the latest game update will automatically start downloading (unless you’ve disabled the option “Automatically keep my games up to date”, in which case it will start downloading when you try to run the game). In Battlelog, you will be notified from the Game Manager. Once you acknowledge the update, it will start downloading within the Origin client.
How to download Armored Kill: Armored Kill will automatically download if you start Origin or if you are logged in to Battlelog. You can also start the download from the Battlefield 3 game details page (i symbol) if Origin is already running.
edit: full patch notes at http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ne ... 571482527/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
• FIM92 and IGLA now lock on to air vehicles at both lower altitudes and longer distances.
IGLA SIXTY FOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:33 pm 
resident debaucher

Noooo, they hit the M16A3 with the nerfbat.

WHAT WILL I DO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:55 pm 

Quote:
Bugfix the colorblind objectives showing the wrong icons and blinking with a black background.
Nobody cares about the colorblind.
Sure, but give colorblind mode a try sometime anyway: http://bftips.com/2012/01/enable-color- ... lefield-3/
Quote:
I feel like helicopters won't last long at all now.
You're right about that. Removing gunner flares or the change to IGLA on their own would be fine, both will really weaken them. At least there's this change so SOFLAMs will go down quicker to attack helis: "Helicopter weapons can now destroy equipment with splash damage."

The scout helis are going to be a lot less powerful too for a lone flier, with the increased IGLA lock range keeping them farther away, and no air-to-ground. Shouldn't be much worse for a scout heli team though.

I wish they would have increased the speed of all anti-air missiles, and/or reduced the lock range/time of IGLAs on jets only. Jets are still far and away the most powerful vehicles and this patch will do nothing to them. A good pilot just needs to go far away from the combat area with each pass. If they have a missile on their tail, they can pop flares and start moving away from the area, and with afterburners on they'll have time to hit flares again even if another IGLA locks and chases. Jets are still my biggest complaint, just like BF2.
Quote:
Noooo, they hit the M16A3 with the nerfbat.

WHAT WILL I DO
M416 is nearly identical. Same damage and recoil as the current M16A3, just ever so slightly slower firing rate and reload. Don't know if you're serious or making fun of the players who use nothing but that gun.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 pm 

Added a beeftips summary post here. Gonna give the patch a try.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:36 am 
resident debaucher

This popped up in my email this morning.
Quote:
Hello,

Your Electronic Arts account has been issued a warning for violating the Terms of Services for Electronic Arts Online.

Violation: Inappropriate Battlelog Platoons Image
Battlelog Platoons Name: The Underscores
Link: http://static.cdn.ea.com/battlelog/prod ... 35711748.3

You can read the Terms of Service for Electronic Arts Online by going to the following web address.

http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp

If you feel that this action is unwarranted, you may contact the Electronic Arts support team available at http://help.ea.com. We feel it is important to understand the rule completely before returning to the game world.

Sincerely,
Customer Support
Electronic Arts, Inc.
Naturally, my response will be to make the balls bigger when I get home.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:00 pm 
resident debaucher

So apparently they've disabled our platoon. I can't help but think we made someone so mad that they went and reported us to EA. I don't know if or when they'll enable our platoon again, so it might be prudent to begin anew with larger testicles.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:38 am 
Site Admin

yea it says
Quote:
We are looking into offensive content in this Platoon's presentation, please come back later
I don't see anywhere we could edit the offensive info so they give it back :\

i guess we're just shotgun whores clan for now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:47 am 
come into the FUCKDOME

I didnt know you had to use their emblem editor, I thought you could just use any image so I made this for the new platoon.

regardless, the platoon emblem aint bad: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pl ... 349149154/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:20 am 

Fixing the squad leader bug and making gunship changes for AK rush:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ne ... 919456813/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:38 pm 

Fun fact: xassrottx is the 64th biggest saiga whore out of all PC players, having a third as many saiga kills as #1.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:56 am 

lol, dog tags
Attachment:
sniper mastur.PNG
sniper mastur.PNG [ 47.09 KiB | Viewed 14790 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Fun fact: xassrottx is the 64th biggest saiga whore out of all PC players, having a third as many saiga kills as #1.
28th now.

needs more saiga.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:58 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
28th now.

needs more saiga.
Only 28th? Thats fucking pathetic.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:55 am 

Good luck to ya, assrott. I just looked at the only weapon I'm top 1% for in kills, the SKS (not my own top weapon, but not a lot of people use it). I have 2100 kills and am around 930th in kills. Just like with the Saiga it'd take over 32,000 kills to be in 1st with the SKS. Not even close. Looks like you're about halfway there, though!

I still like the SPAS a little better. Apparently I'm not the only one, because 1st place is 56k kills. Yeesh.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:45 pm 

Don't give much of a shit about this game anymore, but I'm sad to see batman (possibly) go:
Quote:
Fixed several collision issues where the player was able to get out of the playable area on several maps. Levels affected: Talah Market, Epicenter, Markaz Monolith, Noshahr Canals, Grand Bazaar, Azadi Palace, Operation Metro, and Seine Crossing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 pm 

Ditto on not giving much of a shit, but I hear they added another set of MCOM's to Damavand rush. Also, the End Game DLC is due out March 12th.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:14 pm 

Quote:
Ditto on not giving much of a shit, but I hear they added another set of MCOM's to Damavand rush. Also, the End Game DLC is due out March 12th.

I'm curious to know why? It still has everything I need for a fun time, what has caused all the shit to be retained?

(serious question)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:12 pm 

The fun parts got old and the annoying parts stayed annoying. I don't feel bad saying that after 800-something hours, though, and I definitely got my money's worth.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:38 pm 

I still think it's an excellent game, but not always great for playing with a group of friends.

Squad sizes being limited to 4 people made it tough to work together with 5+ people, yet smaller numbers often weren't enough to change the tide of the battle if we were paired with lousy teammates.

It also become harder and harder to find Rush servers as time went on, which is my favorite mode. Conquest can be fun with a small group if the server has a good rotation, normal ticket count, normal vehicle spawn time, and doesn't run "large" maps with a 32 player cap. That was also tough to find.

We had some great times, no doubt, but I don't see those annoyances changing. CS:GO has made it much easier for a group of 5 of us to play together without having to hop around servers and fight with trying to get on the same team.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 22 Next