crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:32 pm 

Quote:
"The ultimate bragging right would be for a player to be awarded the rank of Colonel with 100 Service Stars attached, and to have 100 stars in all weapons, kits, and vehicles. Getting there will be a massive task – consider my 10 inch cock! Who can best that?"

Also: Sabs and Super - Really, you both logged on and checked the website, but no one came to play games with me? Do I smell or something? What the hell.....guess I'll just go game by myself....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:54 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
"The ultimate bragging right would be for a player to be awarded the rank of Colonel with 100 Service Stars attached, and to have 100 stars in all weapons, kits, and vehicles. Getting there will be a massive task – consider my 10 inch cock! Who can best that?"
by that rule I won BC2. someone else can have BF3. I'm taking my money and walking.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Also: Sabs and Super - Really, you both logged on and checked the website, but no one came to play games with me? Do I smell or something? What the hell.....guess I'll just go game by myself....
Sabs has no excuse. I had stuff going on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 pm 

Pfft, stuff. My stuff is more important. Anyway, will be on Monday-Sunday.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:03 pm 

tempted to preorder right nao >.>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 pm 

also, slap some google adword on the side, you could make decent pennies as mentioned if it's kept up and stuff, sir. especially if every post you have tweets itself with a #bf3 or something

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:41 am 

Quote:
I think they have a limited number of uses, but keep checking back as there's a lot of activity in the thread.
For any that haven't pre-ordered yet here's the solution I found:

Create another Origion account linked to an alternate email, but when you create it list your birthday as something like 2 days away. When your 'birthday' arrives you get a 25% off code in that email. Just log into your origional account and use code there.

Created my alt account on 24Aug; birthday set as 26Aug. On the 26th got the code and purchased BF3 for $45 ($15 off) on my origional account. It'll save you $15 and get you all the bonus shiney stuff for doing the pre-order.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:41 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I think they have a limited number of uses, but keep checking back as there's a lot of activity in the thread.
For any that haven't pre-ordered yet here's the solution I found:

Create another Origion account linked to an alternate email, but when you create it list your birthday as something like 2 days away. When your 'birthday' arrives you get a 25% off code in that email. Just log into your origional account and use code there.

Created my alt account on 24Aug; birthday set as 26Aug. On the 26th got the code and purchased BF3 for $45 ($15 off) on my origional account. It'll save you $15 and get you all the bonus shiney stuff for doing the pre-order.

hax. totally doing this this week!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:24 pm 

Some welcome changes in BF3, Rob in particular should appreciate:
Quote:
If you are familiar with this game mode from Battlefield: Bad Company 2, you might want to know we are refining it for Battlefield 3 in a number of ways, based on player feedback. Some of the gameplay tweaks we are bringing to Rush are:
* You cannot use explosives or shoot at the M-COM to take it out. Only arm and disarm.
* If the attacking team arms the M-COM but runs out of tickets, the match will continue until the M-COM detonates or defenders disarm it
* If the defenders start disarming an M-COM just before it’s about to blow, the explosion is prevented until the disarm is accomplished. If the defender gets killed during the disarm process, the M-COM will instantly blow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:00 am 
Site Admin

YEA! Fucking A!

Though I don't know about that last one. It's fair, but never again will we have stuff like this:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:55 pm 

yeah, not huge on the you can keep disarming and it wont blow until you die thing either, but the other two I like. Hopefully they incorporate some form of damage adjustment...some way of setting a server to something of a cross between hardcore and non-. I LOVE the damage and quick deaths of hardcore, even no real issues with the lack of HUD going on, but really wish the spotting worked yet...if nothing else let the recon guys (with special spotting scope unlock) be the only ones that can spot...would give 'snipers' a real purpose and way to assist front-line guys.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:34 pm 
Site Admin

I refuse to play hardcore until friendly vehicles don't insta-kill you with a mere tap.

insta-kill hits to center of mass from every sniper rifle in the game doesn't do much for me either.

Turn those off and yea, I like everything else about it. But I don't see either of those changing, much less them adding spotting for just the sniper scope (even though i really like that idea.)

DICE doesn't strike me as clever. They just doggedly learn from their mistakes and cater to the PC crowd more than consoles.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:37 pm 

From what I'm hearing, hardcore will be "even more hardcore" than in BC2, and continue with the idea of minimizing the HUD. I don't expect there will be any minimap. I still see this mode as more of a "lone wolf" mode and not great for us - it's just too hard to coordinate without being able to see your teammates on the map at a minimum.

In standard mode, damage looks to be a little higher than BC2, but a body shot with a sniper rifle still won't kill. All classes can carry assault rifles now, so while it's possible that it'll take a lot of hits to kill with a SMG, you're not forced to carry one as engineer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:27 pm 

Confirmed that your Origin name = your player name in BF3, at least for the beta (but likely the final version, too). If you think there's any chance you'll be buying BF3, make sure to get signed up with Origin and pick your name before the flood when the beta is released.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 pm 

I've done it!
Betabetabetabetabeta.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:22 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Betabetabetabetabeta.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 am 

i don't know what address i used for my new origin account.. so i don't knows if i haz the 2day early. damn you address in canadia and us!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:26 pm 
Site Admin

no email for me yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:36 am 

Quote:
no email for me yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:46 am 

http://www.gamepur.com/news/5484-bf3-be ... st-na.html
Quote:
DICE has just a few minutes ago revealed that the PC and Xbox 360 beta keys for Battlefield 3 will be send via email at round 1:00 PM CET (7:00 AM EST/6:00 AM CST for those in North America).
Quote:
"Keys will be sent, around 1pm-3pm CET on PC and Xbox 360. Awaiting further messaging on PS3"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 am 
Site Admin

well they are late and now I have to go to work. :(
#firstworldproblems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:23 am 

Make sure to update your video drivers... if you have an AMD card, the official link to the BF3 optimized drivers is still not working, link at the bottom of this post.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:21 am 

Got the key. It's on like... something that's on.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:30 pm 
Site Admin

got it. downloading. going back to work.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:52 pm 

Beta issue list: http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef ... 6-dfj.aspx