crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Trend Tights
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:41 pm 

We don’t appear alike we don’t act alike so why should we dress alike? Tights in a world of conformity is freedom in each and every sense in the word. Fashion is and always will likely be 1 of the greatest forms of communicating style and personality. Fashion is an eclectic mix of everything that represents who you might be and who you would like to become. It really is fact and fantasy it really is an image that everyone who comes in get in touch with with you may remember and fashion is only restricted by your ingenuity.

In a modern society exactly where the majority of us shop off the rack is not it nice to know that you can find accessories that will take an item of clothing and go from bland to “BAM”? Making looks which are special whilst adhering towards the latest types and trends and sometimes beginning new ones. 1 of the fastest growing and most versatile of these trend-setting accessories is fashion tights, which have gone from plain and bland to fashionable and sexy. Today’s fashion tights are not the tights of “yesteryear”.

When I was a kid, I bear in mind wearing tights under my catholic school uniform and they weren’t pretty or fashionable, they were functional, simple in style and color, black, white and navy blue. I wore them usually throughout the winter months because they were warmer than knee high socks. Retrospectively, it’s funny now since I was truly excited when the hosiery market manufactured them in red, and green. That was then and this can be now, today’s fashion dictates adjust and screams individuality. Skirts and dresses are shorter and tights are a welcome accessory for self-expression, and style.

Today’s hosiery are fashionable, an extension of your personality, expressive, enjoyable, flirty and sexy. They come in a vast array of designs, hues, patterns, and textures. There's a pair for each occasion, whether or not you are going out with friends, a BBQ, a concert or function, there's a style, pattern and a hue for any person regardless of income or gender. Not only do they come in a variety of styles and colors, you can find them in a cost range which is cost-effective for you. Many department stores have special hosiery departments to display hot designers like, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs and Dolce Gabbana. What I personally have located is the fact that folks tend to think that the a lot more pricey the product the more indestructible it really is but $10 dollar pair of fashion tights tear as effortlessly as $50 dollar pair. Another fantastic aspect about them is that they may be easy to maintain. No pricey dry cleaning or particular directions. Rinse with either warm or cold water, use a mild detergent, dry and wear. This typically preserves the color and pattern texture, I also suggest air-drying more than normal heat dryers to prevent shrinkage.

Ladies no matter what your personal style is there is certainly one thing for you inside the world of tights. My only advice is don’t limit oneself, choose patterns and designs that flatter your body type and be creative.

Post subject: Re: Trend Tights
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:43 pm 

Quote:
We don’t appear alike we don’t act alike so why should we dress alike? Tights in a world of conformity is freedom in each and every sense in the word. Fashion is and always will likely be 1 of the greatest forms of communicating style and personality. Fashion is an eclectic mix of everything that represents who you might be and who you would like to become. It really is fact and fantasy it really is an image that everyone who comes in get in touch with with you may remember and fashion is only restricted by your ingenuity.

In a modern society exactly where the majority of us shop off the rack is not it nice to know that you can find accessories that will take an item of clothing and go from bland to “BAM”? Making looks which are special whilst adhering towards the latest types and trends and sometimes beginning new ones. 1 of the fastest growing and most versatile of these trend-setting accessories is fashion tights, which have gone from plain and bland to fashionable and sexy. Today’s fashion tights are not the tights of “yesteryear”.

When I was a kid, I bear in mind wearing tights under my catholic school uniform and they weren’t pretty or fashionable, they were functional, simple in style and color, black, white and navy blue. I wore them usually throughout the winter months because they were warmer than knee high socks. Retrospectively, it’s funny now since I was truly excited when the hosiery market manufactured them in red, and green. That was then and this can be now, today’s fashion dictates adjust and screams individuality. Skirts and dresses are shorter and tights are a welcome accessory for self-expression, and style.

Today’s hosiery are fashionable, an extension of your personality, expressive, enjoyable, flirty and sexy. They come in a vast array of designs, hues, patterns, and textures. There's a pair for each occasion, whether or not you are going out with friends, a BBQ, a concert or function, there's a style, pattern and a hue for any person regardless of income or gender. Not only do they come in a variety of styles and colors, you can find them in a cost range which is cost-effective for you. Many department stores have special hosiery departments to display hot designers like, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs and Dolce Gabbana. What I personally have located is the fact that folks tend to think that the a lot more pricey the product the more indestructible it really is but $10 dollar pair of fashion tights tear as effortlessly as $50 dollar pair. Another fantastic aspect about them is that they may be easy to maintain. No pricey dry cleaning or particular directions. Rinse with either warm or cold water, use a mild detergent, dry and wear. This typically preserves the color and pattern texture, I also suggest air-drying more than normal heat dryers to prevent shrinkage.

Ladies no matter what your personal style is there is certainly one thing for you inside the world of tights. My only advice is don’t limit oneself, choose patterns and designs that flatter your body type and be creative.
too gay; didn't read

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 pm 
resident debaucher

Surely, you will find there’s no limitations to the variety of styles and colors of tights for sale. It appears that evidently most women (as well as some men) possess a few pairs of tights inside their dresser drawers.

Customarily any time you imagine tights you consider pantyhose or maybe even thick and especially hot and tickly material. Well this no longer is the truth, now with improvements in fabrics and fit, there really is a pair of tights nowadays to accommodate every one as well as every style.

These nylons routinely have an internal foot and stretch out all the way up to your waist. Depending upon the style, these tights could quite possibly have an internal control-top that assists to tense up the belly and makes having on gowns and skirts more comfortable. Various other tights may not have any feet consequently they are sometimes called leggings. But really regardless of the look, they will be a favorite choice for buyers seeking to add some flare or usefulness for their closet.

Although above all a trend setting adornment coming in varying colorations and styles, you will find specially engineered tights for sports use. Regularly used by gymnasts and figure skaters, these tights are manufactured from more elasticized material that may help support the muscles and tendons and to help keep them warm and comfortable especially during tournament and working out. There can be special rehabilitative tights accessible for individuals putting up with circulation concerns or being diabetic, many are also constructed from tightly woven materials with an elastic feeling to them.

It’s not really out of the ordinary to discover young females being dressed in brightly colored leg wear to exhibit their trendy clothing. The patterns typically shift from year-to-year with dense patterned tights staying in trend throughout the wintry weather permitting ladies to use dresses and skirts in comfort in the winter weather to ladies and young women sporting practically sheer tights to display their legs. Among the most more recent design and style breakthroughs in tights will probably be the employment of footless tights or leggings. Dependent upon the style and company these leggings might or might not extend to the waist. If they might not extend in to the midsection, the leggings are simply long tubes that may be pulled on - often terminating mid-thigh. For certain young girls this allows them the chance to wear distinctive distinct tights.

A further area where tights can be encountered is on the stage. Very often female and male characters and dancers will be dressed in tights as a part of their costume. Surely, not to be neglected is the use of tights by ballet dancers who will oftentimes be dressed in nude tights in an attempt to appear as having bare legs. These tights are likewise typically comprised of a much more tightly woven material to help guard and support the dancer’s muscle mass while in substantial practicing and concerts.

Basically, whatever the rationale, tights are as widely used nowadays as dressing in any other item of clothing. Now and then tights are engaged for a fashion accessory, in other instances for health needs and still in other cases for fitness utilization. There is no restriction to the style, coloration and fit of tights - which make them another excellent addition to any wardrobe.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:17 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Best. Spambot. Ever.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:19 pm 

I just assumed this was Rawb"Real Life"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:29 pm 
come into the FUCKDOME

Quote:
I just assumed this was Rawb"Real Life"
It probably is. Rawb is pulling a Tyler Durden and his real life is blurring into his [=D] persona.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:10 pm 

Probably is. We should probably just shoot him in part of the brain.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm 

Quote:
...his real life is blurring into his [=D] persona.

There's a difference?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 am 
come into the FUCKDOME

ROB GET IN VENT NOW