crapy clawn forums

don't u bored to play always same game since years with his "i aim the feet/birds i head shot"
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:11 pm 

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... unced.aspx
Quote:
Relic Entertainment is developing a Company of Heroes sequel set for release next year.

Details about the project are still scarce at the moment. Forum members on NeoGAF have extracted some information from the upcoming issue of PC Gamer. They include:

- 2013 release

- Main campaign is Eastern front, playing as Russians

- Lots of snow. Snow slows down troops and tanks, but can also form cover.

- Units can vault over cover such as low walls.

When contacted for additional information, a THQ representative told Game Informer they will be sharing more details soon.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:29 pm 

My horse cock is at full mast.

My staffing tent is fully manned.

My mast is at fully raised.

Umm....Sounds good.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:43 am 

Good to hear there's another on the way. In terms of graphics I still think the game looks great, but it will be cool to see the mechanics changed up. Hopefully a little more reliable AI for computer opponents and less vehicle stupidity when maneuvering around objects.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:07 pm 

Basically new engine; real line-of-sight/fog-of-war (based on actual unit LoS), new units, Russian/German armies, and new multiplayer modes.
http://www.companyofheroes.com/
Quote:
Today, THQ and Relic are proud to announce the long-awaited sequel to Company of Heroes, the highest rated strategy game of all-time. Putting players in charge of the Soviet Red Army, Company of Heroes 2 will introduce players to the harsh realities of war on the Eastern Front.

COMPANY OF HEROES® 2 INVADES THE EASTERN FRONT
Sequel to Critically Acclaimed Strategy Game Coming to PC in 2013

AGOURA HILLS, Calif. May 7, 2012 – THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) today announced that a sequel to its critically acclaimed strategy game Company of Heroes® is scheduled to be taking gamers to the frozen frontlines of war in Russia in early 2013.

As a true sequel, this game moves the battle away from the common Western Front focus of World War II and refocuses on some of history’s most brutal and devastating conflicts on the Eastern Front, challenging players to take command of the iconic Red Army and repel the Nazi invaders from the very gates of Moscow.

Company of Heroes 2 utilizes Relic® Entertainment’s state of the art proprietary Essence 3.0 EngineTM to bring new technological advancements to the strategy genre in the form of innovative Dynamic Battle Tactics, increased graphical fidelity and new environmental destruction, ultimately putting the player in control with new Commander Abilities.

Greg Wilson, Producer at Relic Entertainment commented, “Company of Heroes 2 is a true successor, introducing a new front, new protagonists and new technology while retaining the unique mix of strategic gameplay and competitive multiplayer that made the original Company of Heroes such a success.”

Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President of Core Games commented, “We are excited to announce a sequel to one of THQ’s best loved properties. Company of Heroes 2 will deliver an amazing strategy experience along with a strong post-launch digital content plan that enhances and expands the product’s lifecycle.”

The original Company of Heroes was released in 2006 to critical acclaim and is currently the highest rated strategy title on Gamerankings.com (with more than five reviews) with an average of 93.82% based on 56 reviews. The game features similar acclaim on Metacritic.com with a Metascore of 93% based on 55 reviews.

Company of Heroes 2 is scheduled to be available for PC in early 2013. Keep checking back for more information.

About Company of Heroes 2

It is 1941 and the beginning of what will become the most brutal conflict of World War II, as Germany launches a full-scale invasion of the frozen tundra of the Soviet Union which would result in over 14 million military casualties. Take command of the iconic Soviet Red Army in brutal frontline warfare to free Mother Russia from the invading Nazis. Your strategic skills and tactical expertise hold the power to tip the very balance of this conflict in the sequel to the critically acclaimed and multi award-winning Company of Heroes. Engage in visceral tactical combat that will define you as a military leader and challenge you to wield the might of the Soviet Empire as you smash your way to Berlin.
Quote:
Company of Heroes 2 takes the fight to the snow-filled fields of the Eastern Front as players command the Soviet Red Army during the World’s darkest hour. It is the year 1941, and the forces of Germany have just begun Operation Barbarossa, as they push East to conquer Russia in what would become the costliest conflict of the war. It is up to you, commander of the Russian Red Army, to push back the Nazi invaders and free Mother Russia!

Company of Heroes 2 raises the bar of the standard in PC Real Time Strategy. Powered by the new Essence 3.0 Engine, Company of Heroes 2 features incredible graphic fidelity and cutting-edge technology. With the unprecedented new TrueSight™ system, fog of war is no longer a guessing game as unit visibility on the battlefield relies on true and proper line of sight.

The tactical and dynamic combat system that strategy gamers know and love from the original Company of Heroes returns, and now it’s bigger and better than ever. With the new Commander Abilities found in Company of Heroes 2, players will develop and utilize their abilities in intense new tactical warfare situations. Players will get to experience the up-close moment-to-moment brutality of the war on the Eastern Front through new Dynamic Battle Tactics.

One of the most intense and competitive online experiences returns with Company of Heroes 2 multiplayer! The vicious online combat that thousands of gamers enjoy every day with the original Company of Heroes is bigger than ever featuring competitive and co-operative modes that deliver the intense experiences that fans have come to expect.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:07 pm 

Basically new engine; real line-of-sight/fog-of-war (based on actual unit LoS), new units, Russian/German armies, and new multiplayer modes.
Quote:
Today, THQ and Relic are proud to announce the long-awaited sequel to Company of Heroes, the highest rated strategy game of all-time. Putting players in charge of the Soviet Red Army, Company of Heroes 2 will introduce players to the harsh realities of war on the Eastern Front.

COMPANY OF HEROES® 2 INVADES THE EASTERN FRONT
Sequel to Critically Acclaimed Strategy Game Coming to PC in 2013

AGOURA HILLS, Calif. May 7, 2012 – THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) today announced that a sequel to its critically acclaimed strategy game Company of Heroes® is scheduled to be taking gamers to the frozen frontlines of war in Russia in early 2013.

As a true sequel, this game moves the battle away from the common Western Front focus of World War II and refocuses on some of history’s most brutal and devastating conflicts on the Eastern Front, challenging players to take command of the iconic Red Army and repel the Nazi invaders from the very gates of Moscow.

Company of Heroes 2 utilizes Relic® Entertainment’s state of the art proprietary Essence 3.0 EngineTM to bring new technological advancements to the strategy genre in the form of innovative Dynamic Battle Tactics, increased graphical fidelity and new environmental destruction, ultimately putting the player in control with new Commander Abilities.

Greg Wilson, Producer at Relic Entertainment commented, “Company of Heroes 2 is a true successor, introducing a new front, new protagonists and new technology while retaining the unique mix of strategic gameplay and competitive multiplayer that made the original Company of Heroes such a success.”

Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President of Core Games commented, “We are excited to announce a sequel to one of THQ’s best loved properties. Company of Heroes 2 will deliver an amazing strategy experience along with a strong post-launch digital content plan that enhances and expands the product’s lifecycle.”

The original Company of Heroes was released in 2006 to critical acclaim and is currently the highest rated strategy title on Gamerankings.com (with more than five reviews) with an average of 93.82% based on 56 reviews. The game features similar acclaim on Metacritic.com with a Metascore of 93% based on 55 reviews.

Company of Heroes 2 is scheduled to be available for PC in early 2013. Keep checking back for more information.

About Company of Heroes 2

It is 1941 and the beginning of what will become the most brutal conflict of World War II, as Germany launches a full-scale invasion of the frozen tundra of the Soviet Union which would result in over 14 million military casualties. Take command of the iconic Soviet Red Army in brutal frontline warfare to free Mother Russia from the invading Nazis. Your strategic skills and tactical expertise hold the power to tip the very balance of this conflict in the sequel to the critically acclaimed and multi award-winning Company of Heroes. Engage in visceral tactical combat that will define you as a military leader and challenge you to wield the might of the Soviet Empire as you smash your way to Berlin.
Quote:
Company of Heroes 2 takes the fight to the snow-filled fields of the Eastern Front as players command the Soviet Red Army during the World’s darkest hour. It is the year 1941, and the forces of Germany have just begun Operation Barbarossa, as they push East to conquer Russia in what would become the costliest conflict of the war. It is up to you, commander of the Russian Red Army, to push back the Nazi invaders and free Mother Russia!

Company of Heroes 2 raises the bar of the standard in PC Real Time Strategy. Powered by the new Essence 3.0 Engine, Company of Heroes 2 features incredible graphic fidelity and cutting-edge technology. With the unprecedented new TrueSight™ system, fog of war is no longer a guessing game as unit visibility on the battlefield relies on true and proper line of sight.

The tactical and dynamic combat system that strategy gamers know and love from the original Company of Heroes returns, and now it’s bigger and better than ever. With the new Commander Abilities found in Company of Heroes 2, players will develop and utilize their abilities in intense new tactical warfare situations. Players will get to experience the up-close moment-to-moment brutality of the war on the Eastern Front through new Dynamic Battle Tactics.

One of the most intense and competitive online experiences returns with Company of Heroes 2 multiplayer! The vicious online combat that thousands of gamers enjoy every day with the original Company of Heroes is bigger than ever featuring competitive and co-operative modes that deliver the intense experiences that fans have come to expect.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:47 pm 

Post doubled. Edit it to have a cute animal picture.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Attachment:
2012-02-12_15-15-51_719.jpg
2012-02-12_15-15-51_719.jpg [ 164.55 KiB | Viewed 11454 times ]

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:33 am 
Site Admin

nice work on that request respecting, Teaks.

Zero alterations happened here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:50 pm 

More Cock of Horse 2 stuff:
Quote:

Company of Heroes 2 chills out with ColdTech
by Alice O'Connor, Jul 25, 2012 7:30am PDT